[Product]  Beyblade Burst God Valkyrie Completion Guide

(Mar. 21, 2017  9:08 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I'm not sure if everyone caught Leo Burst's video but that QR code for 3000 beypoints can be re used by anyone per account

But if you scan it now you get 4500 Smile
(Mar. 21, 2017  9:08 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I'm not sure if everyone caught Leo Burst's video but that QR code for 3000 beypoints can be re used by anyone per account

no those QR codes can only be used once
(Mar. 21, 2017  4:12 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Several people have scanned it already with success
Every books has same code and every one can scan. Only once per ID.
[Image: O09oQg9.jpg]
Well I got 6000 points for scanning it on account of god layer system commemorative bonus so if you want double points then do it now
[Image: Ny0YAKw.jpg]

Can anyone provide instructions on how to play this for a chance to win the God Valkyrie Ice Knight version? I know the chances are slim, but figure I might as well play now that I have it! I played one similar to this before a while back when I was in Japan, so I have a vague understanding of how it works ... but kind of need a refresher.
(Apr. 24, 2017  6:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Can anyone provide instructions on how to play this for a chance to win the God Valkyrie Ice Knight version? I know the chances are slim, but figure I might as well play now that I have it! I played one similar to this before a while back when I was in Japan, so I have a vague understanding of how it works ... but kind of need a refresher.

Nobody knows?! Haha.

Maybe ... @[Leo Burst]?
I mean, here is the translation:

Quote:1 - ACCELERATION ZONE
Peel off 4 grey circles in this god area (to the left of the metre) and then peel off the number of grey circles in the metre based on the total number you got. (If you get two "Acceleration!" in the metre, go to the second section?)

Let God Valkyrie do God Acceleration!! - God Area
2 - Deceleration Zone!
Pull off four grey circles in the left/god area and then peel off the total number that you got there in the metre.
(If you get three "Deceleration!" in the metre, move to the third section?)

God Area
3 - (??) Zone!
(idem - peel off four etc.)
If you get three "saikasoku!" in the metre, you clear the 'game'.
(May. 04, 2017  2:46 PM)spiderboy153 Wrote: where can i get this

It is not up for easy pre-order on Amazon.co.jp anymore, so you have to resort to using a middleman service and buy it for higher costs, via resellers.
Or visit your nearest Kinokuniya store, they have the newest Corocoro issues and a bunch of other books from Japan
(May. 04, 2017  3:47 PM)Mage Wrote: Or visit your nearest Kinokuniya store, they have the newest Corocoro issues and a bunch of other books from Japan

Do Kinokuniya stores have it? Because everywhere I looked in Tokyo a week ago, the latest CoroCoro was there but not the God Valkyrie Completion Guide at all. Both are independent.
Well if they had the English manga I expect that they would have the guide
I have a question, where can I buy the guidebook WITH the frame?
Wow, God Valkyrie basically became a video game at this point. It's subpar on its own, and you need to buy more DLC for each part to make it viable. The layer itself has a useless gimmick and needs the strike god chip to be viable, the driver itself is garbage and needs the God Reboot driver to replace it, and now even the frame needs to be replaced? Please TT, don't be EA.
(Nov. 26, 2017  3:42 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Wow, God Valkyrie basically became a video game at this point. It's subpar on its own, and you need to buy more DLC for each part to make it viable. The layer itself has a useless gimmick and needs the strike god chip to be viable, the driver itself is garbage and needs the God Reboot driver to replace it, and now even the frame needs to be replaced? Please TT, don't be EA.

Strike Chip: 500 Coins
Star Frame : 500 Coins
God Reboot: 1000 Coins

3000 Coins: $40
1 - ACCELERATION ZONE
Peel off 4 grey circles in this god area (to the left of the metre) and then peel off the number of grey circles in the metre based on the total number you got. (If you get two "Acceleration!" in the metre, go to the second section?)

Let God Valkyrie do God Acceleration!! - God Area
2 - Deceleration Zone!
Pull off four grey circles in the left/god area and then peel off the total number that you got there in the metre.
(If you get three "Deceleration!" in the metre, move to the third section?)

God Area
3 - (??) Zone!
(idem - peel off four etc.)
If you get three "saikasoku!" in the metre, you clear the 'game'.

If I were to win this 'game', how would I be able to get the prize to me in America.
Does the QR code not work anymore? Because I tried it many times and got the AI110 error