Beyblade Burst God Episode #51 (March 26, 2018)

Ahhh... another season finished. It's amazing how time flies by.

Looking forward to S3 and a fresh new start now!
True, but At least he did apologise.. Something is better than nothing..
(Mar. 26, 2018  11:36 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  8:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt didn't defeat Free? If that's case,  I'll forfeit every time I play a game. I'll be unbeatable!!!

Also the fact that in the anime, Free didn't even want to forfeit and tried to continue but Chris convinced him he couldn't go on.
Free wasn't able to continue anyway, he used his super launch too much.
this episode seemed like a really rushed ending in my opinion! i wouldve really liked to see that fight between shu and a young fubuki Beigoma academy's rooftop. or just not make shu instantly nice the second he loses (but i guess you could say the mind-control cease to work on shu the second valkyrie slashed thru spriggan with their beyspirit powers) i cant wait for the next season to start on april 2!
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:54 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  5:05 PM)hykli Wrote: 蒼井バルトAoi Baruto

The Japanese exact pronunciation, Aoi Valt is just the translation name.

Valt battled and wins once against every main character except Lui, Clio, Free (Free loses actually does not count as a fair win for Valt)
Shu battled and wins once against every main character except Clio, Free, Ruwei, Sisco (Jousha lost to Shu in the manga)
Free battled and wins once against every main character except Norman, Boa, Krutz, Clio, Gazem
Lui battled and wins once against every main character except Norman, Boa, Krutz, Clio, Cuza, Gazem

Free and Lui did win against all 3 others once. But Shu still missing Free to beat and Valt still missing Free and Lui to beat.
Therefore, I still think the world no. 1st rank is still Free and Lui is the 2nd. Shu 3rd and Valt 4th. 
If the Semi final match is not elimination but Round Robin the final ranking will be very clear to announce.

Valt defeated Shu and Free who both defeated Lui, tell me how is Valt not number one.

Also when Shu started crying.. damn..

We cannot assume the person he defeated could also implies he can also defeat those opponents that the person already defeated. It is like I cannot assume Cuza who defeats Krutz implies Cuza could also defeat Norman and Boa, because Krutz defeat them before.  I need more battle data of matches (official matches or practice matches) of who did actually win who and each battles and points build up his ranking.
I cannot see Valt win matches against Free from the start of the series till the very end of the series, the score of Free winning Valt is way to many more than Valt does.
Also Valt did not win any direct matches against Lui in the first series and second series which is a fact. Therefore this data builds up my ranking order.
So, the current world ranking would be  1st Valt, 2nd Shu, 3rd Free, 4th Lui and 5th would be?
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote: So, the current world ranking would be  1st Valt, 2nd Shu, 3rd Free, 4th Lui and 5th would be?

according to the results of the world championship the top 5 rankings in the world would be

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Lui
4. Free
5. Sisco

i put lui over free because lui actually finished his semifinal match, free lost because of a DQ technically so he doesnt even get points for losing that. and sisco had the exact same score as kurtz & valt before the finalists were chosen, it was just that in the group that sisco was in shu & lui's scores were both higher so there was no tie breaker match like with valt & kurtz (cus they were tied for 2nd were sisco came in 3rd in his group with the same record as Valt & kurtz in their group)
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:49 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote: So, the current world ranking would be  1st Valt, 2nd Shu, 3rd Free, 4th Lui and 5th would be?

according to the results of the world championship the top 5 rankings in the world would be

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Lui
4. Free
5. Sisco

i put lui over free because lui actually finished his semifinal match, free lost because of a DQ technically so he doesnt even get points for losing that. and sisco had the exact same score as kurtz & valt before the finalists were chosen, it was just that in the group that sisco was in shu & lui's scores were both higher so there was no tie breaker match like with valt & kurtz (cus they were tied for 2nd were sisco came in 3rd in his group with the same record as Valt & kurtz in their group)

The result of the semifinal between Free and Valt is 2:1, Free even have one points more.
And I don’t understand why you use the battle with different opponent to jedge who is better instead of directly using the battle between Free and Lui.
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:49 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: according to the results of the world championship the top 5 rankings in the world would be

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Lui
4. Free
5. Sisco

The result of the semifinal between Free and Valt is 2:1, Free even have one points more.
And I don’t understand why you use the battle with different opponent to jedge who is better instead of directly using the battle between Free and Lui.

Well everyone have away to rank while others have their own , like I told my Friends if beyblade burst actually use bey points to rank bladers free should still be #1 cause he had never lost any official battle until valt his bey points should be alot but it doesn't work like that it works via knock out whoever stands last is #1 but I don't think lui should be above free though just my opinion but regardless these guys are the new big 5
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Valt defeated Shu and Free who both defeated Lui, tell me how is Valt not number one.

That's like saying an Attack type beats a Stamina type which beats a Defense type and now automatically beats the Defense type. If they are all equal in their abilities, (Stamina level for Stamina type, Defense level for Defense type, and Attack level for Attack type.) then the Attack type can't beat the Defense type.
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:49 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Lui
4. Free
5. Sisco

Most of the actual previous BIG 5 went down the TRASH
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:49 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: according to the results of the world championship the top 5 rankings in the world would be

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Lui
4. Free
5. Sisco

But my main point is that these 5 are all the new big 5 regardless of how you think they should be in order, you agree?
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
So does Shu keep Spriggan Requiem despite all that?
(Mar. 28, 2018  12:49 PM)Xeogran Wrote: So does Shu keep Spriggan Requiem despite all that?

Seems so it looks like spriggan has been purified back to normal are something like that , by #Xeogran are the same Xeogran that comments on the buddyfight Wikipedia?
(Mar. 28, 2018  11:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: 1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco

Agreed, if there is a 2nd runner up match between Free and Lui, Free should defeat Lui because in group B round robin match already shows Free 5-0 Lui 4-1. Anyway Lui's bey got destroyed how is he going to join the 2nd runner up match. For the 5th rank it should between Sisco and Krutz and I prefer Sisco because he scored 3-2 same with Krutz before the tiebreak match, and the final score for Krutz, the loses also count and change to Krutz 3-3 Valt 4-2. (Please review the 49th episode)
Therefore, Krutz will rank 6th. The ranking is based purely on the score of the God blader's cup.
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  12:49 PM)Xeogran Wrote: So does Shu keep Spriggan Requiem despite all that?

Seems so it looks like spriggan has been purified back to normal are something like that , by #Xeogran are the same Xeogran that comments on the buddyfight Wikipedia?

Ah I see. And yes, I'm the same!
(Mar. 29, 2018  10:29 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Seems so it looks like spriggan has been purified back to normal are something like that , by #Xeogran are the same Xeogran that comments on the buddyfight Wikipedia?

Oh ok sorry for asking if it was problem, I always see the name Xeogran in the buddyfight Wikipedia so I thought that it might be the same person my curiosity was on the mark.

(Mar. 29, 2018  10:29 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Seems so it looks like spriggan has been purified back to normal are something like that , by #Xeogran are the same Xeogran that comments on the buddyfight Wikipedia?

Oh ok sorry for asking if it was problem, I always see the name Xeogran in the buddyfight Wikipedia so I thought that it might be the same person my curiosity was on the mark.

Why not? Spriggan was brainwashed as well.
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:29 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Valt defeated Shu and Free who both defeated Lui, tell me how is Valt not number one.

We cannot assume the person he defeated could also implies he can also defeat those opponents that the person already defeated. It is like I cannot assume Cuza who defeats Krutz implies Cuza could also defeat Norman and Boa, because Krutz defeat them before.  I need more battle data of matches (official matches or practice matches) of who did actually win who and each battles and points build up his ranking.
I cannot see Valt win matches against Free from the start of the series till the very end of the series, the score of Free winning Valt is way to many more than Valt does.
Also Valt did not win any direct matches against Lui in the first series and second series which is a fact. Therefore this data builds up my ranking order.
Valt is the champion. That is indisputable. Most likely, he's the world's best blader in context too given how Ginga was labeled the No. 1 blader after defeating Rago, despite losing the majority of battles against Ryuga.

Also, while people talk about plot armor of the main character, the main character is also usually portrayed as worse than he actually is. I imagine if Valt isn't the main character of Super Z, he'll be winning any and all battles that aren't necessary to lose due to plot as the new ace character.
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:38 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:29 PM)hykli Wrote: We cannot assume the person he defeated could also implies he can also defeat those opponents that the person already defeated. It is like I cannot assume Cuza who defeats Krutz implies Cuza could also defeat Norman and Boa, because Krutz defeat them before.  I need more battle data of matches (official matches or practice matches) of who did actually win who and each battles and points build up his ranking.
Valt is the champion. That is indisputable. Most likely, he's the world's best blader in context too given how Ginga was labeled the No. 1 blader after defeating Rago, despite losing the majority of battles against Ryuga.

Also, while people talk about plot armor of the main character, the main character is also usually portrayed as worse than he actually is. I imagine if Valt isn't the main character of Super Z, he'll be winning any and all battles that aren't necessary to lose due to plot as the new ace character.

Most of the battle's with Ryuga, Gingka failed to control Pegasus according to Ryuga himself.

7:03
12:32
Currently we are on the 48th episode on the 27th of October. On the17th of November, it should be out.