Beyblade Burst God Episode 50 (March 19, 2018)

Tbh I liked shu vs lui more bc they already had a very strong rival bond and free and valt isn't that much (my opinion lol). Free vs valt was meh
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:14 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  6:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: At this point possession isn't out of the question since Daina and Kensuke were able to feel his aura which is another sign that realism in this series is gone. In the manga page with Fubuki and him, he seems calm again, so he might return, either as a mentor or some legendary blader (Not the 4D kind, but "Legend" as a status for him). Heck, if he was a mentor, he could teach bladers not to do this and that and get them to learn from his past mistakes.

well,in that manga pagew ith Fubuki,Shu was with his S1 design and Fubuki was REALLY SMALL,so I think that flashback was before that RedEye thing...

Yeah it might look like it's from season 1, but people said it definitely took place after the World Championship.
(Mar. 19, 2018  9:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  4:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: First of all your missing jinbee's point.  And second what makes think that valt would've won, from the way I see Valt wasn't dominating free at all he was keeping up the match was 50/50. and the scary thing free had gotten stronger since the last time he fought lui now imagine if his body wasn't at his limits and could still go beyond if had that happened in my opinion valt would've lose the match, no matter what now people can understand why free was #1 all this time he truly Is something else

That's Free's fault, if the match would've continued Free would've lost. And what makes you think Valt would've lost? The fact that he was giving everything he had and still failed to beat Valt, only shows that Valt is better than him. Valt could've continued, Free couldn't.

The fact that Valt was still ready go with no physical damage are even appear to be tired is because of plot armor, and Valt better than free you must be joking valt isn't better than lui or Shu what makes you think Valt Is better than free at best his 4 best and that's it ,but whatever you don't or can't understand the point of what people are say about free at all. the only reason that valt is gonna won is simple cause his the main character
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  9:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's Free's fault, if the match would've continued Free would've lost. And what makes you think Valt would've lost? The fact that he was giving everything he had and still failed to beat Valt, only shows that Valt is better than him. Valt could've continued, Free couldn't.

The fact that Valt was still ready go with no physical damage are even appear to be tired is because of plot armor, and Valt better than free you must be joking valt isn't better than lui or Shu what makes you think Valt Is better than free at best his 4 best and that's it ,but whatever you don't or can't understand the point of what people are say about free at all. the only reason that valt is gonna won is simple cause his the main character
to make a long story short, valt won cause plot armour.
Exactly! Valt won just because of the plot armour. If he would have not been the main character then Free would have fried Valt.. and if not him, Shu would have done the honours.. Valt Would Be toast!
Valt IS better than Free. Free couldn't battle anymore. It's like running a marathon, if you're too fast at the beginning and you don't have any energy left later, you can't just say "I'm forfeiting but actually I'm better because I was faster for a moment"
I wasn't saying Free was necessarily still better than Valt, I'm saying the final score made it FEEL this way. If it was a more evened score, we could've at least known Valt was capable of doing what Free did to him, and it would've really shown the improvement Valt had better, preferably if it was a Burst finish. Again, please stop missing the point.

On the other hand, keep in mind that Free used most of his energy to pull rocks, Valt hasn't, so it's more like running a marathon is one person did a few miles before the race started.
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:17 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I wasn't saying Free was necessarily still better than Valt, I'm saying the final score made it FEEL this way. If it was a more evened score, we could've at least known Valt was capable of doing what Free did to him, and it would've really shown the improvement Valt had better, preferably if it was a Burst finish. Again, please stop missing the point.

On the other hand, keep in mind that Free used most of his energy to pull rocks, Valt hasn't, so it's more like running a marathon is one person did a few miles before the race started.

I agree with U...The match between Free and Valt wasnt up to the mark. Becoz both r strong in their own way...I never expected Free to just Forfeit the match...
actually I never thought that Free will listen to Christina and will Forfeit the match....I expected the battle to be intensive but too bad it wasnt upto the level...

Moreover its a little rediculous that after comming to semifinals...Someone will just forfeit the match...
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:38 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:17 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I wasn't saying Free was necessarily still better than Valt, I'm saying the final score made it FEEL this way. If it was a more evened score, we could've at least known Valt was capable of doing what Free did to him, and it would've really shown the improvement Valt had better, preferably if it was a Burst finish. Again, please stop missing the point.

I agree with U...The match between Free and Valt wasnt up to the mark. Becoz both r strong in their own way...I never expected Free to just Forfeit the match...
actually I never thought that Free will listen to Christina and will Forfeit the match....I expected the battle to be intensive but too bad it wasnt upto the level...

Moreover its a little rediculous that after comming to semifinals...Someone will just forfeit the match...

Well,
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:55 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:38 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I agree with U...The match between Free and Valt wasnt up to the mark. Becoz both r strong in their own way...I never expected Free to just Forfeit the match...

Well,

Yup...Agreed again...the win is a win but not actually a win...It just seemed that the artist wanted Valt to win no matter what...But they just missed the whole beyspirit and strength thing and focussed on Free's weakness where his veins were all popping out of his face and hands...And as a result Valt won..

Overall...The match was nothing  compared to the other burst god matches...
(Mar. 20, 2018  5:07 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The fact that Valt was still ready go with no physical damage are even appear to be tired is because of plot armor, and Valt better than free you must be joking valt isn't better than lui or Shu what makes you think Valt Is better than free at best his 4 best and that's it ,but whatever you don't or can't understand the point of what people are say about free at all. the only reason that valt is gonna won is simple cause his the main character
to make a long story short, valt won cause plot armour.

No, it's not like Valt was always portrayed as a weak opponent, and suddenly beats Free out of nowhere. Valt is number 1 dude, the fact that you say plot armor and I have evidence from the show, means that I won the debate. Besides Valt was defeated by Free as well.
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  5:07 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: to make a long story short, valt won cause plot armour.

No, it's not like Valt was always portrayed as a weak opponent, and suddenly beats Free out of nowhere. Valt is number 1 dude, the fact that you say plot armor and I have evidence from the show, means that I won the debate. Besides Valt was defeated by Free as well.

It doesn't matter if you have evidence or not that fact still stays the same valt was always going to win like I said his main character that's what main character do its just the have to show how if don't like it I'm going to say it . I never said valt was weak to me his not #1 and that's it let go if you like valt as #1 that's fine but for me his not. His just not in my list of being #1 the og of og wasn't #1 in my list I always Base my top characters on pure talent and skills not by preference an these guys didn't made the cut for me their you have it discussion over let's keep it simple
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  5:07 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: to make a long story short, valt won cause plot armour.

You make a point there. But if you take it a little logically, Valt could not defeat Lui/Shu and Free defeated both of them, so Valt somehow defeating Free seems a little weird in general. But Valt had to move to the finals no matter what because he had to defeat Shu to change him back to normal. So the authors to make Valt have a win made up an excuse from Free's side which was a considerable excuse. Thus saying it was nothing but plot armour. Your "evidence" will just support this point.
(Mar. 20, 2018  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, it's not like Valt was always portrayed as a weak opponent, and suddenly beats Free out of nowhere. Valt is number 1 dude, the fact that you say plot armor and I have evidence from the show, means that I won the debate. Besides Valt was defeated by Free as well.

You make a point there. But if you take it a little logically, Valt could not defeat Lui/Shu and Free defeated both of them, so Valt somehow defeating Free seems a little weird in general. But Valt had to move to the finals no matter what because he had to defeat Shu to change him back to normal. So the authors to make Valt have a win made up an excuse from Free's side which was a considerable excuse. Thus saying it was nothing but plot armour. Your "evidence" will just support this point.

Thank you now their someone who see it logically,  I wouldn't mind if Valt somehow surpassed these 3 bladers that was said to be genius are prodigy who's been Beyblading before valt and has way more experienced, what I want to see is how their gonna set  it up,  for example season 1 valt was built so well I actually was rooting for him against my favourite character lui cause at that time I thought he had reached Lui's level honestly now I would've preferred him win in season 1 but losses in season 2 cause in this season it's more clear that valt will win,  the set up shu being the villain was clear as the day that valt was gonna win the go the final and beat shu despite how strong shu has become, I personally think Shu should've win this if it wasn't for that stupid red eye plot.

(Mar. 20, 2018  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, it's not like Valt was always portrayed as a weak opponent, and suddenly beats Free out of nowhere. Valt is number 1 dude, the fact that you say plot armor and I have evidence from the show, means that I won the debate. Besides Valt was defeated by Free as well.

Sorry guys seems like I posted the same thing twice
(Mar. 20, 2018  8:08 AM)Limetka Wrote: Valt IS better than Free. Free couldn't battle anymore. It's like running a marathon, if you're too fast at the beginning and you don't have any energy left later, you can't just say "I'm forfeiting but actually I'm better because I was faster for a moment"

In my opinion, Free is technically lost due to pushing his limit too early at the beginning, he could just do the same thing to Lui playing normal for the 1st and 2nd round and change to super power mode in the critical round. Free could still choose to change back to normal to battle the 2nd round and recover his power even though he could of risk losing 2 points to Valt, but Free chooses to give his best shot at the very beginning without resting which make him exhausted very soon and unable to battle 4 rounds.
Anyway this is the plot make Free did that decision.
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

It doesn't matter if you have evidence or not that fact still stays the same valt was always going to win like I said his main character that's what main character do its just the have to show how if don't like it I'm going to say it . I never said valt was weak to me his not #1 and that's it let go if you like valt as #1 that's fine but for me his not. His just not in my list of being #1 the og of og wasn't #1 in my list I always Base my top characters on pure talent and skills not by preference an these guys didn't made the cut for me their you have it discussion over let's keep it simple

Same way Valt defeated Lui? Or Kurtz? Or Sisco? Or Xander? Plot armor barely works for him. Valt for the first time created the perfect Valkyrie, so yeah, I see no reason for him to lose.

Valt almost defeated Lui in the finals of season 1, but to be honest, he lost fair and square. In season 2, he was defeated because he had his regular God Valkyrie, and not Strike God Valkyrie with the Ultimate Reboot, so he was much stronger when he battled Free, he didn't have the Ultimate Reboot when he battled Shu.
Eh well at the same time this is the first time Valt faced Free pushing his limit and his Nothing Break move,
Just curious, anyone know where I can watch the episodes in english sub/dub without having to pay? The site I normally use is far behind, still at around Episode 21 English Dub.

In neither times where Valt lost to Lui/Shu where it mattered was it portrayed that he couldn't defeat them. In the case of Shu, he outspun Valkyrie by like 1/16 of a rotation, and in the case of Lui, Valkyrie burst along the crack of the stadium. Plus even aside this, the main recurring idea is that Valt is the "miracle boy", so he can win against opponents who seem like they would crush him easily.
(Mar. 21, 2018  12:03 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote: You make a point there. But if you take it a little logically, Valt could not defeat Lui/Shu and Free defeated both of them, so Valt somehow defeating Free seems a little weird in general. But Valt had to move to the finals no matter what because he had to defeat Shu to change him back to normal. So the authors to make Valt have a win made up an excuse from Free's side which was a considerable excuse. Thus saying it was nothing but plot armour. Your "evidence" will just support this point.
 Plus even aside this, the main recurring idea is that Valt is the "miracle boy", so he can win against opponents who seem like they would crush him easily.
This point of your is actually referring to the plot armour. The writers give Valt These "opponents who could crush him" at times where their defeat is inevitable and he has to WIN no matter what cause the plot is written that way. So, in Free vs Valt  the writers knew that making Free lose fair and square wouldn't be a proper way to end the battle, so they made it more interesting by making an excuse from Free's side which led to Valt winning.
I am not saying Valt did not have a chance of winning, yes he won fair  and square but there was little mix of plot armour too with his win.
(Mar. 21, 2018  6:21 AM)Bastillon Wrote:

Actually in the manga while the doctors were taking him away he was happy for Valt to be able to come so far

But he did burst Fafnir, it was a double burst, but still. He was shown to be strong enough to take out Fafnir with a burst.