Beyblade Burst God Episode #46 (February 19, 2018)

(Feb. 19, 2018  11:46 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Seems they're bringing back the Bound Attack. Hopefully they bring back the S1 Valkyrie theme for the finale too. Been missing that since God started.

(Feb. 19, 2018  8:47 AM)valtryek3648 Wrote: Lui would not destroy valts bey..there is a chance that lui even may not make into the finals after being defeated by both free and shu ......

no valt would win in his battle against kurtz....and he would advance to the semi to face off free and would go on to the finals to meet shu or lui

He means Lui's Longinus will be destroyed, not that Lui will destroy Valkyrie.
i didnt say that lui bey would be destroyed
he would be defeated by red eye in the semi finals
(Feb. 22, 2018  7:26 AM)valtryek3648 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  11:46 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Seems they're bringing back the Bound Attack. Hopefully they bring back the S1 Valkyrie theme for the finale too. Been missing that since God started.

He means Lui's Longinus will be destroyed, not that Lui will destroy Valkyrie.
i didnt say that lui bey would be destroyed
he would be defeated by red eye in the semi finals
What I meant was the previous post said that only Valkyrie's driver was destroyed, and that since in the manga nL was destroyed, they predict that the same will occur in the anime.
Then again, the manga had Shu breaking Arc Bahamut in half. That didn’t happen in the anime. Chances are tho, it will happen in the anime with lui. Another thing that was inconsistent is that v2 shattered in finals, while it shattered against Kurtz in the anime.
u mean it shattered against sisco in the anime
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:48 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: Then again, the manga had Shu breaking Arc Bahamut in half. That didn’t happen in the anime. Chances are tho, it will happen in the anime with lui. Another thing that was inconsistent is that v2 shattered in finals, while it shattered against Kurtz in the anime.
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:48 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: Then again, the manga had Shu breaking Arc Bahamut in half.  That didn’t happen in the anime.  Chances are tho, it will happen in the anime with lui.  Another thing that was inconsistent is that v2 shattered in finals, while it shattered against Kurtz in the anime.

Shu didn't break Bahamut in the manga,Bahamut don't even appear in the manga
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:03 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:48 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: Then again, the manga had Shu breaking Arc Bahamut in half.  That didn’t happen in the anime.  Chances are tho, it will happen in the anime with lui.  Another thing that was inconsistent is that v2 shattered in finals, while it shattered against Kurtz in the anime.

Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA_ssNRxJp4&t=301s
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:03 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Trust me, it is. I have the strike god chip guidebook, the comic is in the back.