Beyblade Burst God Episode #18 (July 31st, 2017)

18) Into the Labyrinth! Black Dungeon!!
迷宮!ブラックダンジョン!!
Meikyū! Burakkudanjon!!
July 31st, 2017
(Jul. 31, 2017  12:49 PM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote: It's up on Hotanime Link/download Link- https://openload.co/f/0W7zTMS7PGE/

It's the 17, not 18.

Not locked.
If these mask-men aren't all that strong, then I don't see why did it have to be Rantaro to job again ._.

Daina's finisher was very cool and Kuuza totally fodderized his opponent. Fun episode, but the battles were probably shorter than a minute total.
(Jul. 31, 2017  1:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2017  12:49 PM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote: It's up on Hotanime Link/download Link- https://openload.co/f/0W7zTMS7PGE/

It's  18. guys its good actually

Not locked.
Time to review this:

Azure Eye is a bean. I love his floofy coat. What did he deserve to become an eye. Free this pure soul
Yeah it feels like they are trying to force battles without introducing any new bladers. Would be much much better if they would just use bladers from season 1 we didn't see much of like the J2 guy, he would fit here. 
This moment was the most epic one in the whole season tho
[Image: I8GjdP5.jpg]
Diana went Beywheelz style on Black Deathsycther
And it worked
Depends what you define as filler. I'd argue that it isn't, as it does technically have plot relevance...
What is the plot of this series, I honestly have no idea.
(Jul. 31, 2017  8:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Time to review this:

Without actually watching any of the new episodes, what I see is that Burst is drawing closer to the two previous series in terms of imagination, as if out of necessity otherwise either they have no remaining plot to grasp onto, or no audience anymore... The minute they announced Red Eye, this was clear: absolutely nobody would do this in real life, which broke away from Burst's tenacity to be real-like up until now. And to know that all the other members of his team are like that too hahah.
(Aug. 01, 2017  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Without actually watching any of the new episodes, what I see is that Burst is drawing closer to the two previous series in terms of imagination, as if out of necessity otherwise either they have no remaining plot to grasp onto, or no audience anymore... The minute they announced Red Eye, this was clear: absolutely nobody would do this in real life, which broke away from Burst's tenacity to be real-like up until now. And to know that all the other members of his team are like that too hahah.

Well what happened before this whole story arc is that they trained to qualify for the BC Sol team and battled in world championships matches. Suddenly they pull this stuff in, it is technically a plot point but I don't think it should've just been thrown in there. I've defended some of the Burst battles saying they're exaggerations of realistic battles, but I think the whole Red Eye stuff takes it a bit too far and in a radical direction for no reason. The episode has spiked floors and spiked ceilings that close onto the kids, which is more something for Beyblade 2002 or 4D, I doubt anyone would take Beyblade so seriously that they would make traps to kill 11 year old kids. In terms of entertainment value, it honestly doesn't hold up to what V-Force offered in terms of wanting this sort of plot, even if it belonged it isn't that interesting.
How can I watch the episode because ep 18 on corocoro is region blocked

Wait never mind I figured out how to watch it
Wow. The BeyWheelz reference was awesome. Grin
This is random, but when will we get more subbed episodes? I want to keep up with the show, but I cant't do that if there's no subbed episodes.
Please Share The Download Link For Episode 18 eng sub
They'll be out when they're out, so please stop asking.
1st season was better i guess!! God series isnt doing good, it gets worse after ep 16

(Aug. 01, 2017  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Dude i second your motion
watching it in English dub now and... 
[Image: 29510970_992256234260088_672336863666009...e=5B433299]
how did i never noticed this
(Mar. 24, 2018  9:49 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: watching it in English dub now and... 
I can't view the image...
(May. 03, 2018  6:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  9:49 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: watching it in English dub now and... 
I can't view the image...
yeah,the image is gone,I don't know why
(May. 03, 2018  7:09 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  6:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I can't view the image...
yeah,the image is gone,I don't know why
Which site did you use? Whichever you did, look for the option where it says remove after and then a selection box. Select 'Never' as the option.