Beyblade Burst God Episode #14 (July 3rd, 2017)

Thx that really neat

I wonder if the subbing team could use that to relase episodes
(Jul. 04, 2017  7:39 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Thx that really neat

I wonder if the subbing team could use that to relase episodes

I can see where having the Japanese script would help, but they'll do their own translation for quality control purposes.  Going from Japanese to English is very much about translating the intent and meaning, not what is word-for-word being said literally.   It's also better if someone who understands the characters and their personalities is translating.  HNY is very good about this.
We do use a Japanese script, but as Cat says, a script doesn't necessarily tell you everything and some things really can be open to interpretation based on that character's attitude, dialect, current situation etc. There's a lot of things to consider, and is why watching and translating is ideal for pinpointing how something is intended.

Throwing a script through Google Translate would just be distasteful to the series really. It deserves more care than a poor machine translation...
Sorry, I guess people like me should keep their mouths shut.

Sorry.
Hey to anyone who know will free continue to be in the series or is he deceased
(Jul. 08, 2017  9:22 PM)Beyblade freaky Wrote: Hey to anyone who know will free continue to be in the series or is he deceased

________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit because I don't want to double post:

Here are my thoughts on this episode:
(Jul. 08, 2017  9:43 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  9:22 PM)Beyblade freaky Wrote: Hey to anyone who know will free continue to be in the series or is he deceased

________________________________________________________________________________________

you know if you put the beyblade together with out disk ill may can fly
(Jul. 08, 2017  10:42 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  9:43 PM)TL14 Wrote:

you know if you put the beyblade together with out disk ill may can fly

I know but I was referring to the stock combo and without a disk it's illegal in tournaments.
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:57 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  10:42 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: you know if you put the beyblade together with out disk ill may can fly

I know but I was referring to the stock combo and without a disk it's illegal in tournaments.

i know but ill will be fun to see him flying