Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

But that would indeed be way too soon... Beyblade Burst God would only be a quarter in.
(Mar. 23, 2017  1:39 AM)To Wrote: [Image: beybladeburstevolution.png]
[Image: beybladeburstevolutionlogo.png]
Woah. How did you even find out?do we know the names of the new beys?  Parts? Sorry for asking so many questions. Just so hyped
(Mar. 23, 2017  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But that would indeed be way too soon... Beyblade Burst God would only be a quarter in.

Burst's animation studio, OLM, is pretty well known for having large lead times between production and broadcast, which is why they can have foreign adaptations come out so closely. Say the second season premieres in English in late September or early October. The Japanese broadcast will be 26 episodes in. That's not too out of the norm for OLM shows. Pokemon's English dub usually is behind the Japanese broadcast by the same amount. Future Card Buddyfight had an insane same day release schedule.

(Mar. 23, 2017  8:48 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: Woah. How did you even find out?do we know the names of the new beys?  Parts? Sorry for asking so many questions. Just so hyped

I don't have any information regarding new names for parts or Beys. Sorry!
Can't Wait I All Ready Ordered my God Valkyrie
(Mar. 23, 2017  10:03 PM)To Wrote:  

I don't have any information regarding new names for parts or Beys. Sorry!
It's fine
Sounds intense. Can't wait to see some of the new beys in action like drain fafnir and kreis Satan. If rumours serve fafnir could be a left spin with rubber contact points, remind u of a certain bey lol.
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:34 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Sounds intense. Can't wait to see some of the new beys in action like drain fafnir and kreis Satan. If rumours serve fafnir could be a left spin with rubber contact points, remind u of a certain bey lol.

Fafnir is right Spin

Edit: Oops I meant left spin
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:36 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Fafnir is right Spin

tf u talkin bout Tongue_out

No but seriously, both the manga depiction and promo image show it having left spin disk placement and launcher connection points. It's pretty obvious it's a left spin layer.
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: tf u talkin bout Tongue_out

No but seriously, both the manga depiction and promo image show it having left spin disk placement and launcher connection points. It's pretty obvious it's a left spin layer.

Fixed my post lol

Also the owner doesn't use a launcher
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:43 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Also the owner doesn't use a launcher

That's kind of irrelevant to the post though?
Flee didn't use a launcher in the end of the chapter, it doesn't mean he doesn't have a launcher.
(Mar. 23, 2017  3:21 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "Now on Gulli"... Weird, because in France, Beyblade Burst is aired on Canal J, the first channel of Lagardère's group... and Gulli is too a channel of Lagardère so... Error of a teaser or the serie who will be aired maybe few months on Gulli in same time of Canal J ? Very strange...

Season 1 will start airing on Gulli in September.
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:29 PM)To Wrote: Season 1 will start airing on Gulli in September.

Not confiemd. :-/
This new series is so wonderful *___* I can't wait ever more to see Flee >///<

On the TvTokyo site there are the official descriptions of Kitt and Cisco
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/chara/

Someone could translate them? ^^
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:34 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: edit: his hair seems to be floating, but this is anime lol its like yugioh haha.

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT.
Wow we are definitely going to have some spinoff series again, TAKARA-TOMY is just shooting themselves in the foot by having South Korea, Hong Kong and now even Canada way too close to Japan's release dates. Being one year in advance actually guaranteed one more year of viability to the series, why can they not see it... Now Beyblade Burst will end one year earlier than other series would have.
(May. 29, 2017  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow we are definitely going to have some spinoff series again, TAKARA-TOMY is just shooting themselves in the foot by having South Korea, Hong Kong and now even Canada way too close to Japan's release dates. Being one year in advance actually guaranteed one more year of viability to the series, why can they not see it... Now Beyblade Burst will end one year earlier than other series would have.

Please tell me you're pulling our legs.

If they are having a spin off series maybe to replace a possible third series, would it be BSB: Rising or a new main character?
(May. 29, 2017  4:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 29, 2017  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow we are definitely going to have some spinoff series again, TAKARA-TOMY is just shooting themselves in the foot by having South Korea, Hong Kong and now even Canada way too close to Japan's release dates. Being one year in advance actually guaranteed one more year of viability to the series, why can they not see it... Now Beyblade Burst will end one year earlier than other series would have.

Please tell me you're pulling our legs.

If they are having a spin off series maybe to replace a possible third series, would it be BSB: Rising or a new main character?

I believe that refers to Hasbro, so we are likely to get something like "BeyWheelz" again.
(May. 29, 2017  5:10 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 29, 2017  4:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Please tell me you're pulling our legs.

I believe that refers to Hasbro, so we are likely to get something like "BeyWheelz" again.

Oh please no... that sounds even worse. I wonder what other abominations Hasbro can turn the franchise into?
"Beyblade Burst Evolution" it's Beyblade Burst God ?
(May. 30, 2017  6:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "Beyblade Burst Evolution" it's Beyblade Burst God ?

Yes.
(May. 30, 2017  6:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  6:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "Beyblade Burst Evolution" it's Beyblade Burst God ?

Yes.

Thanks ! I was thinking as its was a spinoff from Hasbro. xD
Ryoko Shiraishi (Free) was interviewed about Beyblade Burst in Animemashite (kind of TV program)
The opening theme of Beyblade Burst God, Evolution Burst, in a piano rendition: