Beyblade Burst GT The final arc predictions

(Jan. 31, 2020  10:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:37 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Is it mean that i really want apocalypse destroyed by gwynn

It will happen.

Maybe in Game 5
(Feb. 01, 2020  6:13 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It will happen.

Maybe in Game 5
But Gwyn and Arthur are on the same team.
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  6:13 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Maybe in Game 5

There are team battles. Maybe Gwyn becomes selfish and destroys his own teammates bey.
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  6:13 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Maybe in Game 5

Well since Game 5 is a tag team game and that in the manga there was a tag team where genesis and Apocalypse wear facing  Dragon and Diabolos and Genesis destroyed Apocalypse
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: But Gwyn and Arthur are on the same team.

There are team battles. Maybe Gwyn becomes selfish and destroys his own teammates bey.
Yeah that sounds like something Gwyn would do.
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:37 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Is it mean that i really want apocalypse destroyed by gwynn

It will happen.

Hopefully
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: But Gwyn and Arthur are on the same team.

Worse, he might break/sacrifice his teammates bey in a team match in order to get an advantage in a battle.
All Arthur want is to develop his bey, become the beyblade king also destroy victories and WBBA for revenge.
All Gwyn cares is his inventions, crush dragon and interest in beyblade
All Blindt loves is the darkness in Arthur
They will not get on well soon and will not win also seperate together

(Feb. 02, 2020  3:56 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: There are team battles. Maybe Gwyn becomes selfish and destroys his own teammates bey.
Worse, he might break/sacrifice his teammates bey in a team match in order to get an advantage in a battle.
Actually, Arthur personality is much more darker then Gwyn.
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:16 PM)Dasmind Wrote: All Arthur want is to develop his bey, become the beyblade king also destroy victories and WBBA for revenge.

(Feb. 02, 2020  3:56 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Worse, he might break/sacrifice his teammates bey in a team match in order to get an advantage in a battle.

after todays episode Gwynn is clearly the more darker of the 2 even in the manga Gwynn is darker.
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:46 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:16 PM)Dasmind Wrote: All Arthur want is to develop his bey, become the beyblade king also destroy victories and WBBA for revenge.

after todays episode Gwynn is clearly the more darker of the 2 even in the manga Gwynn is darker.
However, he has no intention to crush WBBA and rule the beyblade world with darkness which Arthur wants
(Feb. 08, 2020  2:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:46 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: after todays episode Gwynn is clearly the more darker of the 2 even in the manga Gwynn is darker.
However, he has no intention to crush WBBA and rule the beyblade world with darkness which Arthur wants

It was never stated Arthur wants to rule the Beyblade world with darkness he wants people to join HELL also Gwynn has tried to destroy Dragon like twice now I believe?
It's okay, I write my own series of Beyblade, and one copies Cho-Z, but with different events in place, and with new characters and beys.
Do you guys think Valt and Aiga would battle again in Gachi? Honestly, I haven't seen enough of Slash Valkyrie, I want it to have one final battle.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:29 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Against Gwyn.
Hopefully, Valt and Gwyn are currently the only undefeated GT Bladers.
I'm guessing WBBA will lose against HELL, something happening to imperial in the process (break possibly). Then Imperial will be repaired and Drum will truly understand dragon and all that good stuff.Afterwords Drum will go back too the HELL stadium for a rematch versus Gwyn. I'd love the outcome of the match to be up in the air, cause with Drum and Gwyn at full power I personally think they're about evenly matched, so Drum winning would be stretch and Gwyn winning would end the series of with sadness. so maybe they do their super ultimate special moves or whatever, then at that clash they would have the usually swirling yellow and wind clash effects, but this clash would be so great that the screen would go white. Then the credits would play. I think if they did do this in season 5 it'll be implied Gwyn won the match, so GT itself doesn't end on a loss but it is somewhat believable
We've never had a protagonist go out of way to break a bey (willingly/not counting under Dark Resonance) though, but Drum accidentally destroyed Genesis, I guess it'd be a surprise change of pace.
Just wondering how do u guys know all this and is there a gt Xcalibur
(Feb. 13, 2020  3:26 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Just wondering how do u guys know all this and is there a gt Xcalibur
The closest thing to a GT Excalibur, is Prime Apocalypse, and I assume you're new to the WBO. You should likely read up on some other threads, and increase your knowledge on how things work around here.
I know what prime apocalypse is I was just wondering if there was an Xcalibur to. I don’t know how to watch gt

I am not new either
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:22 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I know what prime apocalypse is I was just wondering if there was an Xcalibur to. I don’t know how to watch gt

I am not new either

Dude, look at the GT products that have come out so far. It’s clear that you probably are new since you don’t know this.
I don’t buy that much BEYBLADEs u only really need one

I am not new to beyblades or this website i don’t care what u think
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:37 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t buy that much BEYBLADEs u only really need one

No need to be rude to others they do make a good point since info on GT beys are all over the WBO you should know what beys exists. That’s why they think you’re new (from what I could tell you registered 2 months ago almost 3).
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:37 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t buy that much BEYBLADEs u only really need one

The reason why they said that is cuz all the info regarding releases are available, so you won’t need to ask a question regarding things like that.

I don’t know how to post a link here, but i recommend that you go into the “Beyblade Burst Product Lists thread”you can find it in Beyblade General.  That thread lists every single release of Burst from the 1st Valkyrie, al the way to future releases.   That thread will answer all your questions regarding releases, so you won’t have to ask anyone.   It’s very useful and it’s constantly being updated.  Go check it out for yourself.  😃