Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020)

(Feb. 14, 2020  1:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I can literally download it onto my tablet.  Just click on the video, and click the dots in the top right corner and click download.  Unless you're really low on computer space, it should just download to your computer. You shouldn't need any application to download it

Can u send me the downloaded version of it.

That's the thing, you can't do that. If it was possible, I'm quite sure DranzerX13 would've done it. You have to download it yourself, unless you download it and upload it to a website like YouTube or Kissanime where other people can then watch it with subs. I have accounts for neither, so I wouldn't be able to do so. Just try to download it again.
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I can literally download it onto my tablet.  Just click on the video, and click the dots in the top right corner and click download.  Unless you're really low on computer space, it should just download to your computer. You shouldn't need any application to download it

Can u send me the downloaded version of it.

I can also download it on my iphone and use VLC app to play with sub on the iphone itself. Suggest that u get someone with IT knowledge to help you or just wait for the release in kissanime.
Anyway, back on topic, I just saw the subbed episode and Gwyn wanted Ashura to get broken by Apocalypse, and wanted to break Dragon just to only watch Drum's reaction. He's really getting angry about not immediately bursting Dragon and seems really confused on how Gold Turbo even works.
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:09 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can u send me the downloaded version of it.

I can also download it on my iphone and use VLC app to play with sub on the iphone itself. Suggest that u get someone with IT knowledge to help you or just wait for the release in kissanime.

What about DranzerX13. He's a pro about this stuff.
DranzerX13's already doing enough work with gathering/editing/qc with HnY subs and uploading these episodes for us every episode week for the past bunch of years. Enough with the demands; the subs work with VLC on mobile and PC.

On topic: oh well, that's Amane's character development I guess.
(Feb. 14, 2020  4:07 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: DranzerX13's already doing enough work with gathering/editing/qc with HnY subs and uploading these episodes for us every episode week for the past bunch of years. Enough with the demands; the subs work with VLC on mobile and PC.

On topic: oh well, that's Amane's character development I guess.

They're gonna give him one more shot, I can feel it.