Beyblade Burst GT Episode #34 (November 22, 2019)

Deltas plan to burst apocalypse was not good......he just broke his driver between apocalypse and his bey
(Nov. 22, 2019  11:35 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Deltas plan to burst apocalypse was not good......he just broke his driver between apocalypse and his bey
Maybe if the mini bey and diabolos attack between Apocalypse, it will easily bursts it
But actually driver was between both beys...so it broke
Some of the people here don't realize that the English subtitles on my releases aren't free. Me, and a few others continue to pay each week for the episodes to get translated. You guys want more translated episodes, some of you who are willing to donate via PayPal, it would be extremely helpful. $30 for a 12 minute episode isn't cheap, but Cid is a VERY good translator, and has the highest degree a foreigner can achieve. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Some of you guys on here are spoiled kids who expect too much and are rude. Some of you here understand.
The episode was good. Delta's technique was not all bad he detected were Apocalypse would go and where Diabolos should hit the only flaw of his plan is when he used Bullet Impact. He should have hit him on both sides not the bullet in the middle. After that Arthur full on 100% destroyed it. Too be honest I would have loved a more sad reaction from Delta.
Does this mean Delta will get an upgrade??
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does this mean Delta will get an upgrade??

Probably.
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does this mean Delta will get an upgrade??

That’s the only conclusion I can draw...
They won’t just let one of their important characters 
Lose their bey and not get an upgrade
Well duh, he shouldn't have used Erase. Seriously, Venom is so much more badass looking, why does he sleep on it so much xd?

The battle was fast but nice. What I absolutely loved was that they actually used a lot of strategy this episode, from Drum trying to figure out why was Arthur dodging to Delta's shenanigans, even the reason Bullet broke made a lot of sense. Thing is though, is Arthur even aware of his weakness? He never seems to acknowledge it.
(Nov. 22, 2019  10:28 PM)Limetka Wrote: Well duh, he shouldn't have used Erase. Seriously, Venom is so much more badass looking, why does he sleep on it so much xd?

The battle was fast but nice. What I absolutely loved was that they actually used a lot of strategy this episode, from Drum trying to figure out why was Arthur dodging to Delta's shenanigans, even the reason Bullet broke made a lot of sense. Thing is though, is Arthur even aware of his weakness? He never seems to acknowledge it.

Well that's what you would call arrogance , pride and overconfidence lol
What I don't understand is on the last contact (where Diabolos was broken by Apocalypse), Diabolos was hitting exactly on the weak spot of Apocalypse which should cause it to burst. But it didn't burst, rather it broke Diabolos instead. This doesn't make sense to me, or did I miss anything?
(Nov. 23, 2019  1:37 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: What I don't understand is on the last contact (where Diabolos was broken by Apocalypse), Diabolos was hitting exactly on the weak spot of Apocalypse which should cause it to burst. But it didn't burst, rather it broke Diabolos instead. This doesn't make sense to me, or did I miss anything?

Either
1. Apocalypse overpowered it
2. Or, the red tab wasn't open, because the bey won't burst until you hit the point while the red tab is visible
(Nov. 23, 2019  3:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  1:37 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: What I don't understand is on the last contact (where Diabolos was broken by Apocalypse), Diabolos was hitting exactly on the weak spot of Apocalypse which should cause it to burst. But it didn't burst, rather it broke Diabolos instead. This doesn't make sense to me, or did I miss anything?

Either
2. Or, the red tab wasn't open, because the bey won't burst until you hit the point while the red tab is visible

Red tab or red heart is already visible when it was frantically hit by the bullet (8:47 per Dranzer's upload). So point 2 is not valid.

Point 1... maybe. So we can only assume that in anime the weak spot must be hit really really hard for Apocalyse to burst. This in my opinion is a lazy way out for the scriptwriter.
(Nov. 23, 2019  4:03 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  3:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Either

Red tab or red heart is already visible when it was frantically hit by the bullet (8:47 per Dranzer's upload). So point 2 is not valid.

Point 1... maybe. So we can only assume that in anime the weak spot must be hit really really hard for Apocalyse to burst. This in my opinion is a lazy way out for the scriptwriter.
The answer for this is plot armour they couldn't give the win for delta and left it for drum

Delta said he would put all his power into the Bullet Impact but the Bullet couldn't withstand it. Itz wasn't that Diaboros wasn't strong enough in that moment, the driver was. After that Delta didn't have anything left.
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:59 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Delta said he would put all his power into the Bullet Impact but the Bullet couldn't withstand it. Itz wasn't that Diaboros wasn't strong enough in that moment, the driver was. After that Delta didn't have anything left.

I can only think of a reasonable explanation as such: Apocalypse's burst spot is also its strongest attacking point. Any bey attempting to burst it must be able to overcome its attacking power first, otherwise it will result in own destruction. That's how both Bullet and Erase have failed.
(Nov. 22, 2019  11:35 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Deltas plan to burst apocalypse was not good......he just broke his driver between apocalypse and his bey

Wdym? he hit exactly at the weak spot. Apocalypse should have burst it's just plot armor.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:45 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's the subbed version you guys:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VtyRpf...xMrjE5uak_-

Never mind, just if you want to watch it, you have to copy the link and add the dash into the link at the end
(Nov. 23, 2019  11:23 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:59 AM)Limetka Wrote: Delta said he would put all his power into the Bullet Impact but the Bullet couldn't withstand it. Itz wasn't that Diaboros wasn't strong enough in that moment, the driver was. After that Delta didn't have anything left.

I can only think of a reasonable explanation as such: Apocalypse's burst spot is also its strongest attacking point. Any bey attempting to burst it must be able to overcome its attacking power first, otherwise it will result in own destruction. That's how both Bullet and Erase have failed.

The plot thickens...

Based on subbed video @10:14, Arthur attempted a similar explanation: "What you thought was its weak point... was actually its strongest weapon"

Another interesting hint given by Drum @9:01 when Apocalypse seemingly avoided collision with Diabolos, "Apocalypse let him go on purpose. And there is a reason for that!" He suspected something wrong. I think Arthur wanted to trick Delta into believing that the tip of the sword in Apocalypse is its weakness and lure him into giving all out attack at that point.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:45 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's the subbed version you guys:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VtyRpf...DxMrjE5uak-
(Nov. 27, 2019  3:41 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  11:23 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: I can only think of a reasonable explanation as such: Apocalypse's burst spot is also its strongest attacking point. Any bey attempting to burst it must be able to overcome its attacking power first, otherwise it will result in own destruction. That's how both Bullet and Erase have failed.

The plot thickens...

Based on subbed video @10:14, Arthur attempted a similar explanation: "What you thought was its weak point... was actually its strongest weapon"

Another interesting hint given by Drum @9:01 when Apocalypse seemingly avoided collision with Diabolos, "Apocalypse let him go on purpose. And there is a reason for that!" He suspected something wrong. I think Arthur wanted to trick Delta into believing that the tip of the sword in Apocalypse is its weakness and lure him into giving all out attack at that point.

well played you aztec lookin freak
(Nov. 23, 2019  11:23 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:59 AM)Limetka Wrote: Delta said he would put all his power into the Bullet Impact but the Bullet couldn't withstand it. Itz wasn't that Diaboros wasn't strong enough in that moment, the driver was. After that Delta didn't have anything left.

Could he have used Shining Cross to try and weaken Apocalyse from the back ala Revive Armor Press/Crush?