Beyblade Burst GT Episode #31 (November 1, 2019)

31) Serious Birth! Imperial Dragon!!
ガチ誕!インペリアルドラゴン!!
Gachitan! Inperiaru Doragon!!
November 1, 2019

Note: The Japanese "Gachitan" is a combination of both Gachi/Serious and Tanjou/Birth.
Calling it now, this one will have a new intro.
From this ep probably we can know more about gwynn .
Surprised that we chronologically see Imperial Dragon before Regalia Genesis. Or maybe Drum bases his new design after seeing it. We'll have to wait and see
From the looks of it hopefully, we get a better look at the character of Gywn it's gonna be weird since that episode will be the debut of Regalia Genesis and Imperial Dragon
(Oct. 25, 2019  10:15 AM)originalzankye Wrote: From the looks of it hopefully, we get a better look at the character of Gywn it's gonna be weird since that episode will be the debut of Regalia Genesis and Imperial Dragon

The debut of Regalia Genesis? How do you know?
Gywnn helps drum build imperial dragon maybe

Hey guys where are the eng dub episodes of beyblade burst gt??

Sorry eng sub
anyways when i first saw gwynn i was like
i bet he will be smart but sleepy like jin from burst and turns out

i won the bet (idk if its a bet or something)
he was smart fused with evel and naoki but the sleepiness.

i did not won that bet
he just did some Pythagoras,calculus, trinogometry in a board while watching delta and drum vs phi 2.0
(arthur).
I removed the thread because all the files got deleted. Plus I won't be uploading Burst stuff here much anymore. it'll all be on my Discord to avoid takedown. I'll only upload the raws on the individual episode threads, that and I will delete the episodes after a certain amount of time.

Anyway, Gwyn Ronny is here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vuaYig...XFb8bJ87wp
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:48 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I removed the thread because all the files got deleted. Plus I won't be uploading Burst stuff here much anymore. it'll all be on my Discord to avoid takedown. I'll only upload the raws on the individual episode threads, that and I will delete the episodes after a certain amount of time.

Thank you for the episode.

Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 31 (Review)
So Ronny still hasn't completed his bey till now in anime. Seems Weird but still COOL.
(Nov. 01, 2019  9:02 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:48 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I removed the thread because all the files got deleted. Plus I won't be uploading Burst stuff here much anymore. it'll all be on my Discord to avoid takedown. I'll only upload the raws on the individual episode threads, that and I will delete the episodes after a certain amount of time.

Also, there's no new segments for the intro so g2_ was wrong this week haha.[/spoiler]
Maybe next week, calling it now.
(Nov. 01, 2019  1:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  9:02 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Also, there's no new segments for the intro so g2_ was wrong this week haha.[/spoiler]
Maybe next week, calling it now.
I could see it being next week cause i don’t think we actually got that new intro till aiga actually went to dead gran
Okay, to according the Beyblade Wikia, the international name of Gwyn Ronny is Gwyn Reynolds...
(Nov. 01, 2019  4:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Okay, to according the Beyblade Wikia, the international name of Gwyn Ronny is Gwyn Reynolds...

They even got it? What are they? Gods.