Beyblade Burst GT Episode #30 (October 25, 2019)

(Oct. 25, 2019  1:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Question: HOW THE HELL SALAMANDER DID DRAGON GET DESTROYED BUT DIABOLOS SURVIVED?!?!
Diabolos went left spin, less recoil probably saved it.

true but still its kinda unfair that dragon got broken and diabolos survives
Delta is a worst person, like Arthur and Phi, but with different bad personalities.
Looks like Diabolos might not be getting an evolution.
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Question: HOW THE HELL SALAMANDER DID DRAGON GET DESTROYED BUT DIABOLOS SURVIVED?!?!

Good one!
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Delta is a worst person, like Arthur and Phi, but with different bad personalities.

Spoiler

Please dude yse spoiler tags
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:37 PM)Requim Wrote:

Please dude yse spoiler tags

i dont know how.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:37 PM)Requim Wrote: Please dude yse spoiler tags

i dont know how.

[/Spoiler]
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Delta is a worst person, like Arthur and Phi, but with different bad personalities.

Spoiler

Although he is not a fierce person and no black sclerae, Arthur Percival is the most worst character in burst franchise, to the point that he shoot his bey and ruin the battle which other bad guys did not even the corrupted Aiga  and Shu.
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:17 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Spoiler

Although he is not a fierce person and no black sclerae, Arthur Percival is the most worst character in burst franchise, to the point that he shoot his bey and ruin the battle which other bad guys did not even the corrupted Aiga  and Shu.
which proves my point, that could be what makes Arthur the new antagonist of GT
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:17 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Although he is not a fierce person and no black sclerae, Arthur Percival is the most worst character in burst franchise, to the point that he shoot his bey and ruin the battle which other bad guys did not even the corrupted Aiga  and Shu.
which proves my point, that could be what makes Arthur the new antagonist of GT

So obsessed whith Arthur Percival, a person with colurful appearence and a black heart. also,nobody does not accept anyone but himself as the strongest and decrees all Bladers must follow him, except Arthur Percival himself.
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:02 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: which proves my point, that could be what makes Arthur the new antagonist of GT

So obsessed whith Arthur Percival, a person with colurful appearence and a black heart. also,nobody does not accept anyone but himself as the strongest and decrees all Bladers must follow him, except Arthur Percival himself.

are you saying im obsessed with Arthur?
(Oct. 25, 2019  8:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote:

(Oct. 25, 2019  8:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote:

Why didn't delta use ger to beat Arthur he would have won and stopped arthur for good same with phi and za warudo
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:02 PM)Dasmind Wrote: So obsessed whith Arthur Percival, a person with colurful appearence and a black heart. also,nobody does not accept anyone but himself as the strongest and decrees all Bladers must follow him, except Arthur Percival himself.

are you saying im obsessed with Arthur?
Just me
How come they stopped making subbed episodes. They stopped at ep 26 of GT.
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: How come they stopped making subbed episodes. They stopped at ep 26 of GT.
Try animehub warning ads are 18+ so yea but they to first on any anime so if your willing to see no no ads for 9 secs you can watch up to ep29 I’m warning you this ads are really no no

Ad block doesn’t work i tried but I just cover the bottom screen and type my anime and never have to see it
(Oct. 26, 2019  2:29 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: How come they stopped making subbed episodes. They stopped at ep 26 of GT.
Try animehub warning ads are 18+ so yea but they to first on any anime so if your willing to see no no ads for 9 secs you can watch up to ep29 I’m warning you this ads are really no no

Ad block doesn’t work i tried but I just cover the bottom screen and type my anime and never have to see it

But are the episodes subbed. Thats the main question. Ur right tho the Ads are a big no no.
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:13 AM)EAchilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  2:29 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: Try animehub warning ads are 18+ so yea but they to first on any anime so if your willing to see no no ads for 9 secs you can watch up to ep29 I’m warning you this ads are really no no

But are the episodes subbed. Thats the main question. Ur right tho the Ads are a big no no.
Yes they are subbed