Beyblade Burst GT Cameo Hajime Syacho situation

Hajime Syacho is a Japanese YouTuber who, as of March 2019, has the largest number of YouTube channel subscribers in Japan. He is part of the multi-channel network Uuum. He is nicknamed Hajimen and Moyashi. He is also going to be making a cameo appearance in the first episode of Beyblade Burst GT playing as himself with a custom version of Cho-Z Valkyrie.

But then, there's this:
https://twitter.com/borgermon/status/111...9514430465

I also made a YouTube video about the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qggzttdUPg

This is actually serious. Wether he's apologized or not in his video, a guy like this shouldn't be in kids media, animation, whatever.
I saw this on Twitter a couple days ago and apparantly the Korean Beyblade Burst fandom on Twitter has been calling TT out over it, so yeah, this is a really bad situation. It's very unsettling that Takara Tomy, a company primarily dedicated to producing toys for children, would collaberate with a known pedophile. I just wish I'd known about this before I placed an order for that B-00 Cho-Z Valkyrie...

And before anyone starts posting that typical "dont make such a wild accusation it'll ruin his career" carp that people inevitably spout when a celebrity is called out for this kind of misconduct, this situation has been well documented in Japanese news sources. Takara Tomy should have known better and really has no excuse.
Yeah... I'm going to go ahead and close this thread before it spirals out of control, since it seems pretty obvious that several people have their own hateful opinions on both sides of the issue. A forum for children's spinning tops isn't really the best place to discuss this topic.

According to people who have actually done their research, there are no documented allegations of this, and it doesn't really help the case that the two people trying to "spread awareness" of this are a 13-year old who sexualizes underage, androgynous characters and someone who harasses one of the administrators of this site fairly regularly, so...