Beyblade burst Yushi

this is my thread for my fan story, bey-blade burst Yushi. In order to make sure I don't forget someone's request and they get mad, no requests will be taken for this story. This story uses the advance system were layers are mainly made out of metal,plastic,or rubber. Metal and Rubber beys tend to be harder to make (and more expensive if you buy them) so even if a certain material is the strongest, you cant just get it without paying a price. This system also uses chips, which hold the avatar the user bonds with. you can purchase a default one and upgrade it, or it can be linked to something like a Achilles chip linked to the Achilles statue. Bonds help you understand and connect to your bey to use its power to the fullest, not to give random OP power boost. Stadiums in this world will be boost stadiums. They come in three types attack stamina and defense, however just because a stamina bey goes into a stamina stadium it wont automatically win, it'll just have the ideal conditions to. Attack stadiums tend to have slopes, Stamina stadiums are usually flat planes with rails on the sides, and defense stadiums are basically traditional stadiums. In the final match of a championship, the types of stadiums tend to be mixed together to form some what of a balance stadium. If a chip is broken the Avatar isn't dead, just can't connect to the bey so you cant use it in battle. this takes place in gen-1 of beyblade burst, so expect characters from then and new ones in the story. Enjoy!
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:43 AM)Instarez Wrote: this is my thread for my fan story, Beyblade Burst Yushi. In order to make sure I don't forget someone's request and they get mad, no requests will be taken for this story. This story uses the fusion system were layers are mainly made out of metal,plastic,or rubber. Metal and Rubber beys tend to be harder to make (and more expensive if you buy them) so even if a certain material is the strongest, you cant just get it without paying a price. This system also uses chips, which hold the avatar the user bonds with. you can purchase a default one and upgrade it, or it can be linked to something like a Achilles chip linked to the Achilles statue. Bonds help you understand and connect to your bey to use its power to the fullest, not to give random OP power boost. Stadiums in this world will be boost stadiums. They come in three types attack stamina and defense, however just because a stamina bey goes into a stamina stadium it wont automatically win, it'll just have the ideal conditions to. Attack stadiums tend to have slopes, Stamina stadiums are usually flat planes with rails on the sides, and defense stadiums are basically traditional stadiums. In the final match of a championship, the types of stadiums tend to be mixed together to form some what of a balance stadium. If a chip is broken the Avatar isn't dead, just can't connect to the bey so you cant use it in battle. this takes place in gen-1 of beyblade burst, so expect characters from then and new ones in the story. Enjoy!

Edited post
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:10 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:43 AM)Instarez Wrote: this is my thread for my fan story, bey-blade burst fusion. In order to make sure I don't forget someone's request and they get mad, no requests will be taken for this story. This story uses the fusion system were layers are mainly made out of metal,plastic,or rubber. Metal and Rubber beys tend to be harder to make (and more expensive if you buy them) so even if a certain material is the strongest, you cant just get it without paying a price. This system also uses chips, which hold the avatar the user bonds with. you can purchase a default one and upgrade it, or it can be linked to something like a Achilles chip linked to the Achilles statue. Bonds help you understand and connect to your bey to use its power to the fullest, not to give random OP power boost. Stadiums in this world will be boost stadiums. They come in three types attack stamina and defense, however just because a stamina bey goes into a stamina stadium it wont automatically win, it'll just have the ideal conditions to. Attack stadiums tend to have slopes, Stamina stadiums are usually flat planes with rails on the sides, and defense stadiums are basically traditional stadiums. In the final match of a championship, the types of stadiums tend to be mixed together to form some what of a balance stadium. If a chip is broken the Avatar isn't dead, just can't connect to the bey so you cant use it in battle. this takes place in gen-1 of beyblade burst, so expect characters from then and new ones in the story. Enjoy!

Dt20000 already used that story name, but he/she will probably let you use it. Smile

I’m a he, and I’m fine with it
(Oct. 19, 2019  4:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:10 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dt20000 already used that story name, but he/she will probably let you use it. :)

yaaaaaaaaay Im glitching

I changed it. fusion was just a place holder till I got a better name.
alright so I've been trying to work on designs and stuff and can never get posting pictures here to work, so Im making a discord.

https://discord.gg/smSEj9Y here it is