Beyblade Burst Fanmade Movie Concept : The Legendary Tale of Ameterios

Presenting The Concept of Beyblade Burst Fanmade Movie

I Do Wish to Convert This story into Movie, just a concept for now, but I may start to spend my Sundays on this Project.

Scene I - Beybattle Park
The story Revolve around a kid called Alpha, who is fan  of The Night Earl. The story begins with Bederov (owner of Baldur) Battling Alpha, And He Calls the special moves Bite Grip, but Alpha Doesn't calls a special move, instead Ameterios Hits Baldur that hard that Bite's grip is no use and gets KOED. Then The Rivals Recall when Baderov easily defeated Alpha's ameterios with bite grip, but now Alpha's skill is another dimension. 
Scene II - Flashback
The Night Earl is Battling Zac on stage, Zac's zillion zeus has taken the center, But Ameterios Rushes towards the center- And 5-Star-Assault....zeus Lost with a burst finish. Zac then says "Big BRother, Ameterios is really good". Then the Stage show ends after featuring ameterios. Alpha was watching all this, He wanted to get a bey of his own, he went behind the stage after escaping the guards, and Finds The Night Earl. Night Earl says, "what do you want kid?" "I also want a bey like ameterios, from where did you get that? Alpha replied. The Night Earl, surprised, "You never heard of Legendary ameterios? This is a rare bey, with excels in upper attack tactics, and delivers clean bursts." "Whao, I really need something like ameterios!". "Calm down kid" The Night Earl Added, "Let' do a test, He picks Zac's zeus and says, If you are able to atleast K.O zeus, ameterios will be yours.""Really"-"Yeah"
They go on the stage 
The Night Earl gives Alpha a sword launcher to use, and says "use the control mode for controlling the bey to it's max, the power mode for taking it's power to max". Alpha Checks both modes, and starts with control mode- 3, 2, 1, let it rip! zeus TAkes the Center and ameterios is going towards the center, first hit- Ameterios Bounces back, another hit, no use! zeus Won With a spin finish. Score is 1-0. The Night Earl says" You lost the battle kid". "Please give me another try, I won't dissappoint you"-Alpha Cries. Suddenly A Glowing Aura Appears in Front of The Night earl, when Alpha is focussing  on Ameterios. Second Round-3 , 2 , 1, Let it Rip! zeus has taken the center again, but ameterios, it's lightning fast, He used Power Mode!! It hits zeus, and it's off the center. "Whao, A random kid uses ameterios, controls it, and moves Zeus , Impressed" Some Random Guys near the stage. The Night Earl adds-"he is no random kid, he is owner of the Ameterios, with his Legendary Tale to begin". Mean While Zews was being Tossed around, And Everyone was Surprised. At Last he Gathers energy And -5-Star-Upper..... Zeus Hits the Stadium Ridge and bursts. Ameterios WON with a score of 2-1.
The Night Earl Says-"Hey Kid,-". "Alpha, call me Alpha!" "Alpha, Ameterios is now yours, Maybe I took you lightly, but not everyone can wreck Zeus, You are sure legendary. Begin you Legendary tale now."
Intro Appears

HEY GUYS, IF I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING, IT WON'T BE FUN

If you want your character or Bey In this animation, or want to contribute the project in some way, PM me.
I was actually musing to myself a few days ago how spectacular it would be if the Burst cannon had a movie based on one of the special manga chapters where Valt fights the Night Earl.  I like the way you think Dude :)
This seems like it would be a good movie! I'd pay good money to see it!
Thanks For Replies. The beginning part was just for Giving a Idea of plot instead of Telling it directly. I am working on Models right now, So I think I can get contributors when I have finished the first Teaser.
I’d watch this! Can you make the villain the owner of Shadow Orichalcum?
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’d watch this! Can you make the villain the owner of Shadow Orichalcum?

I really don't want to give spoiler, and having a hard time in making characters, as this is most important visually. And About shadow Orochicalum, it isn't appearing, but Orochicalum is.
(Oct. 18, 2018  4:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’d watch this! Can you make the villain the owner of Shadow Orichalcum?

I really don't want to give spoiler, and having a hard time in making characters, as this is most important visually. And About shadow Orochicalum, it isn't appearing, but Orochicalum is.

Oh. Well, you never realize how Hard movies are to make until you make one
Hey, are you still working on this? I really want to try making my own movie concept, but idk anything abt 3d designing for the beys (i cant draw... So thats my not an option...). If i make a story, can u help me after ur done with this? If anyone can help it would be great... But im not sure if i will make a project, but i can EASILY get a story done.
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:04 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Hey, are you still working on this? I really want to try making my own movie concept, but idk anything abt 3d designing for the beys (i cant draw... So thats my not an option...). If i make a story, can u help me after ur done with this? If anyone can help it would be great... But im not sure if i will make a project, but i can EASILY get a story done.

After Matriculation, Maybe
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:04 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Hey, are you still working on this? I really want to try making my own movie concept, but idk anything abt 3d designing for the beys (i cant draw... So thats my not an option...). If i make a story, can u help me after ur done with this? If anyone can help it would be great... But im not sure if i will make a project, but i can EASILY get a story done.

After Matriculation, Maybe

Best of luck then!
Cool, I always wanted to see a movie related to beyblade burst. I can't wait for the movie.