Beyblade Burst Evolution Hindi Dub Episodes

(Jan. 19, 2019  5:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  5:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: India?
NEVER EVER
Disney XD is Rebranded as Marvel HQ, And Beyblade burst will probably shift to Hungama or Disney
Hungama will butcher it. The farther it stays from Hungama the better it is. Honestly, Toonami is really underrated, I would love if they shift Beyblade to Toonami!!
Disney should be fine.
And Toonami, I need to get a Sony LIV premium account then
NEVER EVER
Disney XD is Rebranded as Marvel HQ, And Beyblade burst will probably shift to Hungama or Disney
Hungama will butcher it. The farther it stays from Hungama the better it is. Honestly, Toonami is really underrated, I would love if they shift Beyblade to Toonami!!

No!!!! I for some reason, don't have toonami so no.
I guess Toonami ain't that famous in India and is highly underrated So burst evolution would most likely shift to Disney
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:33 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: I guess Toonami ain't that famous in India and is highly underrated So burst evolution would most likely shift to Disney

Do doubt with that. Sony Mazay has replaced Toonami, And what people watch here is Cartoon not anime- That's why.
Salon ko Anime ka matlab samajh ayega tab na
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:33 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: I guess Toonami ain't that famous in India and is highly underrated So burst evolution would most likely shift to Disney

Do doubt with that. Sony Mazay has replaced Toonami, And what people watch here is Cartoon not anime- That's why.

That is what  Indian community lacks they don't understand the basic difference between cartoon and anime.
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:42 AM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Do doubt with that. Sony Mazay has replaced Toonami, And what people watch here is Cartoon not anime- That's why.

That is what  Indian community lacks they don't understand the basic difference between cartoon and anime.

100% agree
They Think Anime is also Cartoon and only Kids watch that. 
MARVEL HQ-  END IS NEAR

Revive Pheonix  Our Beyblade, Disney
NEVER EVER

Cartoon Network Burst will be popular in no time
Sat and Sunday from 9 pm to 10 just like they did with metal
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

First, language!!!!?
Second, you can't blame the kids. You gotta show them the difference. Telecast animes to show them the difference! To let kids know something, you gotta start a change!
They won't show Naruto, Digimon is out of question, Dragon ball is way over the league for kids, Conan and One Piece is something that needs a little sense in kids.
And There are no animes that our censor board thinks fits for kids here!! So we are stuck with all of eternity with Pokemon and Beyblade. Nit saying that they aren't good, but this is the inly kind of animes thry will distribute in India.

(Jan. 20, 2019  8:42 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  5:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hungama will butcher it. The farther it stays from Hungama the better it is. Honestly, Toonami is really underrated, I would love if they shift Beyblade to Toonami!!

Cartoon Network Burst will be popular in no time
I had totally forgotten about CN!! So true!! CN will be soo good! It' the perfect sister channel! CN handles things better. If it comes out there, it will be great!
(Jan. 20, 2019  9:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Do doubt with that. Sony Mazay has replaced Toonami, And what people watch here is Cartoon not anime- That's why.
First, language!!!!?
Second, you can't blame the kids. You gotta show them the difference. Telecast animes to show them the difference! To let kids know something, you gotta start a change!
They won't show Naruto, Digimon is out of question, Dragon ball is way over the league for kids, Conan and One Piece is something that needs a little sense in kids.
And There are no animes that our censor board thinks fits for kids here!! So we are stuck with all of eternity with Pokemon and Beyblade. Nit saying that they aren't good, but this is the inly kind of animes thry will distribute in India.

(Jan. 20, 2019  8:42 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Cartoon Network Burst will be popular in no time
I had totally forgotten about CN!! So true!! CN will be soo good! It' the perfect sister channel! CN handles things better. If it comes out there, it will be great!
I am watching Jungle book ON HQ, I want say just one this, I WANT TO DESTROY ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE AND DIMENSION.
Better they never existed, Atleast my Beyblade didn't had to suffer

Seriously all that hype for Endgame, ended it's game.
(Jan. 20, 2019  11:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  9:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote: First, language!!!!?

I am watching Jungle book ON HQ, I want say just one this, I WANT TO DESTROY ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE AND DIMENSION.
Better they never existed, Atleast my Beyblade didn't had to suffer

Seriously all that hype for Endgame, ended it's game.

Lets straight up thanos snap marvel out of existence
Hey hey hey!! Keep Marvel out of this!! Disney going into loss isn't Marvel's fault. Mate, this is the real world, it works with compromises and sacrifices. Marvel is buying it for advertising their animations for sure, but it isn't their fault! It was a sweet deal, and they took it.
Also Disney XD India going through loss is their own fault. They didn't manage things properly. I guess we all can agree on that? Like timings of kids favourite shows. They know kids go to school, yet show new episodes of things between 10 to 2 pm..
And as far as Endgame matters Adarsh, I can asure you that NOTHING, absolutely nothing is ruined. Neither the movie nor our game.
Disney's rebranding might change the pace at which anime come to India, but is not gonna stop it from coming. And neither are we gonna let that happen. I am sure they will shift the anime series to some channel for sure.
So keep Marvel out of this.

And, anyone here who was there when Jetix was rebranded as Disney XD? Anyone? If yes, can you please share what the change was in the programming? Did it change drastically or did Disney still keep it the Jetix way?

Edit: We are dead big time XD
https://www.rapidtvnews.com/201901175479...annel.html

So, according to this, only Marvel features like Thor, Spiderman etc.
Lol, this is going way south in no time. But I wonder,how much can they run it? At the end of the day they gotta give the viewers something new!!
But I do have a feeling that they are gonna air anime side by side too. Well, we will see.
(Jan. 20, 2019  3:07 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey hey hey!! Keep Marvel out of this!! Disney going into loss isn't Marvel's fault. Mate, this is the real world, it works with compromises and sacrifices. Marvel is buying it for advertising their animations for sure, but it isn't their fault! It was a sweet deal, and they took it.
Also Disney XD India going through loss is their own fault. They didn't manage things properly. I guess we all can agree on that? Like timings of kids favourite shows. They know kids go to school, yet show new episodes of things between 10 to 2 pm..
And as far as Endgame matters Adarsh, I can asure you that NOTHING, absolutely nothing is ruined. Neither the movie nor our game.
Disney's rebranding might change the pace at which anime come to India, but is not gonna stop it from coming. And neither are we gonna let that happen. I am sure they will shift the anime series to some channel for sure.

And, anyone here who was there when Jetix was rebranded as Disney XD? Anyone? If yes, can you please share what the change was in the programming? Did it change drastically or did Disney still keep it the Jetix way?

Lol, this is going way south in no time. But I wonder,how much can they run it? At the end of the day they gotta give the viewers something new!!
But I do have a feeling that they are gonna air anime side by side too. Well, we will see.
Check Tommorow's Schedule. Beyblade G Revolution is tommorow, And UB too. It's just not the usual Extreme Long Marathon
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:12 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  3:07 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey hey hey!! Keep Marvel out of this!! Disney going into loss isn't Marvel's fault. Mate, this is the real world, it works with compromises and sacrifices. Marvel is buying it for advertising their animations for sure, but it isn't their fault! It was a sweet deal, and they took it.

Check Tommorow's Schedule. Beyblade G Revolution is tommorow, And UB too. It's just not the usual Extreme Long Marathon
I know that, But Usual extreme marathon? What do you mean by that? There are 5 episodes like last week. 
There isn't much change. The only think I see coming is that the normal anime pace will be reduced.
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:12 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Check Tommorow's Schedule. Beyblade G Revolution is tommorow, And UB too. It's just not the usual Extreme Long Marathon
I know that, But Usual extreme marathon? What do you mean by that? There are 5 episodes like last week. 
There isn't much change. The only think I see coming is that the normal anime pace will be reduced.

Sometimes Open it 10 am on weekdays.
till 2:30 Pm should be fine
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:55 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I know that, But Usual extreme marathon? What do you mean by that? There are 5 episodes like last week. 

Sometimes Open it 10 am on weekdays.
I am not getting you Adarsh.. Could you explain it again?
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:55 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Sometimes Open it 10 am on weekdays.
I am not getting you Adarsh.. Could you explain it again?

Leave it, Now Use now. Just evolution strikes back with restock in Feb

See this guys
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Anime will re-continue in July

News Source ?
You sure? I Would really like to know the source for this information, because I have been doing a little research, I don't see new episodes till August. 
Let alone, they have removed Beyblade as whole from the next three weeks time table.
(Apr. 10, 2019  5:30 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
You sure? I Would really like to know the source for this information, because I have been doing a little research, I don't see new episodes till August. 
Let alone, they have removed Beyblade as whole from the next three weeks time table.
My Source Is Almighty Rahul (Burst) Who has been Providing us Solid info Since Long.

(Also July>August, so it would be pretty close)
Eh...I don't really like the dub voices not gonna lie. It was pretty cool in the beginning but Shu's dub voice actor in Hindi made me puke.
Just received news!
Pokemon english dub starts airing on Disney International HD from Monday at 1pm! It directly starts from Diamond and Pearl. So thise of you who don't like the Hindi dub, can watch the english one instead now.
This also brings some hope of Beyblade Burst coming up on Disney International in the next few months. The channel was supposed to be an all english TV channel which would not air any animated content, but the fact that Pokemon is coming up here, is incredible.
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Just received news!
Pokemon english dub starts airing on Disney International HD from Monday at 1pm!  It directly starts from Diamond and Pearl. So thise of you who don't like the Hindi dub, can watch the english one instead now.
This also brings some hope of Beyblade Burst coming up on Disney International in the next few months. The channel was supposed to be an all english TV channel which would not air any animated content, but the fact that Pokemon is coming up here, is incredible.

Yeah, there is hope.

No thunder ka bhawander anymore.
(Jul. 08, 2019  5:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Just received news!
Pokemon english dub starts airing on Disney International HD from Monday at 1pm!  It directly starts from Diamond and Pearl. So thise of you who don't like the Hindi dub, can watch the english one instead now.

Yeah, there is hope.

No thunder ka bhawander anymore.
I honestly would recommend not to get your hopes too high. There are chances that Disney International might not take up Beyblade. The reason being Pokemon is more popular and a more widely accepted anime here. 
But let's for the best. The fact that they turned from no animation to airing animation is a big win in itself, but if Beyblade was to come, it should be airing my February 2020 on International.

And, a follow up, I think it was you who posted that he anime will restart in July? Any update on that? Or from Burst?
I know this is offtopic but what about DBS Broly