Beyblade Burst Episode #50 (March 20, 2017)

(Mar. 21, 2017  11:06 PM)LegendBlayder Wrote: Hey is there eny way for me to get English dub for beyblade burst ep 47- now?

Ma brotha I'd be surprised if the dub even reached episode 20 yet. If u meant sub check out kissanime.ru
(Mar. 22, 2017  1:10 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Ma brotha I'd be surprised if the dub even reached episode 20 yet. If u meant sub check out kissanime.ru

The dub version is actually on ep 26 Smile
So can someone please leave me a link for it
(Mar. 24, 2017  1:11 AM)Flood878 Wrote: So can someone please leave me a link for it

https://yadi.sk/i/JbY5EKa73Fih6Z
Next time read through the thread to find the link
(Mar. 24, 2017  1:11 AM)Flood878 Wrote: So can someone please leave me a link for it

Please try to browse thread little bit before asking.

It's already posted on last page.

#Tyson'd
(Mar. 12, 2017  9:18 AM)Rise Wrote: I'm really curious to see how far the animators are willing to take this battle. Sure hope Valt doesn't end up in another dimension like the protagonists from the earlier seasons in their final battles. :'D

What if that did happen, that would be so cool yet wierd
What I just realized about this episode is how significant the first round is.

The first time they battled Lui was simply on a higher level shown by the effortless Burst finishes and the fact that Valkyrie had to use the Shin Flash Shoot just to get a tie against Longinus when it wasn't using its Death Spiral.

But now the first round had sent both Valkyrie and Longinus into the air. While the Burst shows that Lui is still just a little stronger right now it shows that Valt has taken larger strides than Lui has as Valt has obtained a new move, a new shoot and an even faster Valkyrie while Lui only has his new Nightmare Shoot.
Our subbed release is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3
(Apr. 04, 2017  12:23 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Our subbed release is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Thanks Mana
(Apr. 04, 2017  12:23 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Our subbed release is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3

Hey Mana, I'm downloading your sub rn with uTorrent when I hit play will it play the episode? Ive never used this before
(Aug. 18, 2017  12:30 AM)blader noah Wrote: sad that valt lost

I honestly think that was the greatest part of the burst series. Almost every single one of Valt's battles was a come from behind win and if they had just repeated that in the final it would have made the show far too predictable and generic. It was nice to finally see the main protaganist not just win everything and it makes the possibility of a Valt vs Lui rematch in Beyblade Burst Gods so much more exciting.
I'm more excited towards the Shu/Red Eye vs Lui rematch.