Beyblade Burst Episode #47 (February 27, 2017)

So I've watched the episode and well...

After finally having time to watch the episode all I can say is...
As usual thanks beyga for your dedication to beyblade and the battle of zac vs akira was awesome i mean the backstory for akira and Shu and valt showing very good sportsman ship and keeping their promise VERY excited to see shu vs lui im expexting : Shu gets beaten badly but after he rembers his promise to valt he makes a big comeback and so on so forth and they meet in the finals OR shu gets beaten and valt gets mad and miraculusly beats lui.Those are my two guesses
THIS KID GOT BARS!! Zac is done in.
Wow these guys in the studio...
I'm surprised they incorporated the mobile-defensive strategy in Zac's new shoot. They really know how we play.
(Feb. 20, 2017  6:39 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to watch and download ep. 47! Enjoy! Grin

How do you get it to play? It doesn't let me press the play button.
(Feb. 27, 2017  12:35 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: How do you get it to play? It doesn't let me press the play button.

Try refreshing the page, It works
How can i get beyblade burst episode 47 in english sub?
(Mar. 05, 2017  1:16 PM)Cosmic Phegasus Wrote: How can i get beyblade burst episode 47 in english sub?

Try kissanime
(Mar. 05, 2017  1:17 PM)Cosmic Phegasus Wrote: Not working...can u send me a link please

Episode 47 haven't been subbed yet so just wait
(Mar. 15, 2017  7:37 PM)Cosmic Phegasus Wrote: Has it subbed now?

Has it subbed now?

Read the post above yours
How long will it take until this episode is subbed on gogoanime?
Our subbed episode is now available. Thanks for your sometimes questionable patience! <3
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:35 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Our subbed episode is now available. Thanks for your sometimes questionable patience! <3

Thanks a ton for all the work on subbing! Grin
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:35 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Our subbed episode is now available. Thanks for your sometimes questionable patience! <3

Umm.. this will sound stupid but how can I play it? Do I have to torrent it?
(Mar. 21, 2017  10:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: Umm.. this will sound stupid but how can I play it? Do I have to torrent it?

Kissanime, Gogoanime and other anime streaming websites have the subbed episode.
The solution above is likely easier for most people, but to explain properly; the episode is encoded as an MKV file so that subtitles can be applied without hard coding, which is standard for most anime releases. Most media players can't play this format though.

I personally use VLC Media Player as it covers every media format under the sun. Worth a download in any case.