Beyblade Burst Episode #46 (February 20, 2017)

When Valt shoot, it's like Tyson in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. *_*
So here's my thought about this episode!
Valty-Swordy Spoiler (Click to View)
Hey beyga thanks so much for all the leaks on stuff like this
also um i couldnt register my old password so i created a new one im the same person as NatsuD so im not a newcomer K?
and how did nobody get blinded by the light of xcalibur and valkriye clashing ?
(Feb. 13, 2017  6:29 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to watch and download episode 46. Enjoy
how about other episodes 47 48 ...
(Feb. 20, 2017  1:19 PM)tezax Wrote: how about other episodes 47 48 ...

The episodes are online every Monday, it's a weekly TV show. Now if we all can be patient, I'd much appreciate it, since it doesn't matter how much we ask for it, the guys on YouKu won't upload the episodes earlier than that.
This is one of the best episodes!
Really interesting.
Now Xhaka will disappear from Beyblade battles!
(Feb. 21, 2017  7:41 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Anyone notice Valkyrie's driver?

http://imgur.com/a/TnZCh

How it has no small teeth anymore? I think it has been like that for a few episodes already.
Yer right! I think the people who make the animation think that no one will notice it so they stopped puting those details
I wonder how the episode 46 decision is still live even though ep 47 just came out. It was a really live episode though.
(Feb. 21, 2017  5:50 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: Yer right! I think the people who make the animation think that no one will notice it so they stopped puting those details

The opposite actually. The Variable Driver has been progressively wearing away throughout the entire series, and the "Valkyrie's Awakening" plotline revolved around Valt being made aware of this.

As Kai-V has said, this further wear has been present since Valt began using the Jet Shoot, and I imagine the wear will be again be pointed out before the final battle. The whole thing is a cool little Easter egg for those closely watching though.
Ok so the variable driver is kind of shaved of just like the tip causing valkyrie's awakening,Do you think the shaved variable driver caused him to do jet shoot?
(Feb. 24, 2017  11:43 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: Ok so the variable driver is kind of shaved of just like the tip causing valkyrie's awakening,Do you think the shaved variable driver caused him to do jet shoot?

The jet shot is just valkyrie slamming into stadium walls and using the momentum to build up power
The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3
(Feb. 27, 2017  10:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3

Thank you Mana!