Beyblade Burst Episode #31 (October 31st, 2016)

Lets just... wait till the episode with him starts and then we can see what he's like. Ryuga definitely seems more subtle, well... except for his evil laugh.
Hehe, it's funny when Rantaro sees Driger, he says woahhh so this is the Bey that my dad fought when he was a kid!
(Oct. 31, 2016  5:13 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Hehe, it's funny when Rantaro sees Driger, he says woahhh so this is the Bey that my dad fought when he was a kid!

This means Ray is Rantaro's father???
(Oct. 31, 2016  5:13 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Hehe, it's funny when Rantaro sees Driger, he says woahhh so this is the Bey that my dad fought when he was a kid!
Actually I'm pretty sure that was just a white R2

Wow, first time I think Ive been excited for a future episode, can not wait for next week!
Aww, maybe it was R2, would have been funny if it were Driger

That's R2 and Knuckle.

Would be cool if it was single layer burst Beyblades. Also the cast could actually be seen as reminiscent as the old gen in a way with their hair colours matching the old gen.
Nice episode! Wink
Thanks for the episode, ~Mana~! Grin
I'll definitely watch it over and over again cause... Kensuke <3 xD
Wow, Zac's battle was pretty sinister. It's like he's enjoying tormenting his opponent?

There's clearly more to his character than it would seem.
Lol finally Longinus is going to showup in Anime.

Who is owner of αmaterios?
Our subbed version is now available! Thanks for your patience!
Woaah I love Evil Zac!! How splendid it is that they added a few more layers than usual to some characters personality.