Beyblade Burst Episode #27 (October 3, 2016)

27) It's Training Camp Time! The Viking Stadium!!
合宿だ!バイキングスタジアム!!
Gasshuku da! Baikingu Stadium!!
October 3, 2016

Short Summary

Source:
http://m.imgur.com/WIJyoSL?r
Short Summary
"Everyone's at BeyCamp! Valt discovers a stadium that he has never seen before. And then, in this strange stadium with tusks on the walls, Valt begins a Beybattle!"

Extended Summary
"Valt decides to start a Beyblade Training Camp at Wakiya's villa, and they set up a stadium Wakiya had ordered from abroad called the "Viking Stadium"! But what gimmick is hidden within this stadium? And then, a 3-on-3 team battle begins, using this stadium!"
I love that Wakiya's getting more and more involved with the Bey Club group! owo

And the name "Viking Stadium" sounds really interesting. I wonder what it's like!
[Image: a45.png]

That Viking stadium surely is something, haha.

Also

[Image: rzheas.png]

Draw me like one of your French girls, Hoji
Do someone have a link to watch this episode which is not region locked
I really don't know how many times I have to stress the "patience" point...if there was a link available, it would have been posted...

On that note, stream/download link.
I loved the episode! One of my favourites in Burst along with episode 12 and 20.

You just have to watch the episode yourselves!
Subbed version is now available. Thanks for your patience!
(Oct. 10, 2016  2:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Subbed version is now available. Thanks for your patience!

Yay Thanks also i watch mine from Kissanime.
Great episode! Smile It feels so nice to see them train and gah. This episode's atmosphere was very snug and intimate, especially just seeing sunlight just flood into the rooms made me feel so warm. Makes me want to stay over at Wakiya's mansion and train. xD ;A;
How come Tsujihara uses the "Chama" honorific for Wakiya? I thought that was purely for animals and babies.