Beyblade Burst Ep2 (JPN: April 11, 2016) (CAN: September 11, 2016)

2) Guard Dog of the Underworld! Kerbeus!!
冥界の番犬!ケルベウス!!
Meikai no banken! Kerubeusu!!
2016/04/11

Short Summary
"Valt has emerged as the winner of his first round at the local tournament! Shu begins intensive training with him, but it doesn't go as planned. At that time, Nika and Tokonatsu invite them to a puppet show..?"

Extended Summary
"Valt has emerged as the winner of his first round at the local tournament! Shu finds himself shocked that the battle against The Boss ended with a Burst Finish. While Valt excites himself to begin his intensive training, he is invited by Nika and Tokonatsu to see a puppet show. But the contents of the puppet show was slightly unusual. And, as the second round of the local tournament begins, the opponent facing Valt is Kensuke Midorikawa, the puppet-controlling Blader."
At what time, streaming will start
5:55pm JST on Monday. Same every week. Not sure what time that'd be for you though, so you might need to Google it, haha.
1:55am PST
2:55am MST
3:55am CST
4:55am EST
Here's a sneak peak:http://kissanime.us/beyblade-burst/episode-2.html
(Apr. 08, 2016  4:08 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Here's a sneak peak:http://kissanime.us/beyblade-burst/episode-2.html

That's not a sneak peak. It's just a cut stolen from episode 1's ending -.- where they show what will happen next
Kensuke is soooooo cool! He's my favorite Burst character right now. The battle ended in a cliffhanger, will continue in ep3.
(Apr. 11, 2016  10:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kensuke is soooooo cool! He's my favorite Burst character right now. The battle ended in a cliffhanger, will continue in ep3.

He was already my favourite for his unique character.

Although I haven't seen the episode yet, I sure want to but I can't just yet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqR3kBtfX2w

Episode 2 but smaller though.

Review:

Well similar to the first one, it had a lot of comedic aspect bough this one seemed a little more serious. Kensuke, Ker and Beus were great, cool concept of a character. The problem is that this episode does drag out certain scenes for a little too long if you ask me.
Guys, just watch the Youtube video of episode 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqR3kBtfX2w
Thanks !!
This episode confirm the good points of the first one. Nice music, animation, humour. Valt has a very good potential as a hero.

As an adult, I still think BeyB Burst is far better than the average shonen of these past years.

It's not perfect, but it starts very well. They should add more "slice of life" and character development

Can't wait for next week.

Thank you again
And just like with Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight, Episode 2 of Burst suffers a noticeable dip in the art department.
By the way, I do not think that that YouTube channel is official/legal at all, but the only thing that could confirm that is if d-rights deletes it again or uploads their own on some known official channel.

My only highlight in this episode is the announcer (perhaps not real Blader DJ yet) screaming with distress: "OHMYGOD!!"

All I see is dozens of missed opportunities for character development. Really, is Shuu shown training very hard until he is dripping in sweat just to poke fun at Valt not trying hard enough? Really? Was there really just music during the in-school sequence? And nothing happens at all with Kensuke, making only those puppets speak was such a mistake. That match is just Valt making a fool of himself, he could be battling a robot for that matter. Just with the intonations you know that the puppets did not say anything significant like threats or revelations about who the heck Kensuke is.

I think this episode would have been decent had it been shown later, more mid-season, and I could actually relate to the characters in any sort of way. Just vomitting this to us right away is the most blatant toy advertisement I have ever seen in Beyblade so far, and that will not last three seasons... They do not even care for characters or story.

And Rantarou needs to stop putting his hand(s) in the front of his pants What. The. Hell.
(Apr. 12, 2016  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I do not think that that YouTube channel is official/legal at all, but the only thing that could confirm that is if d-rights deletes it again or uploads their own on some known official channel.

My only highlight in this episode is the announcer (perhaps not real Blader DJ yet) screaming with distress: "OHMYGOD!!"

All I see is dozens of missed opportunities for character development. Really, is Shuu shown training very hard until he is dripping in sweat just to poke fun at Valt not trying hard enough? Really? Was there really just music during the in-school sequence? And nothing happens at all with Kensuke, making only those puppets speak was such a mistake. That match is just Valt making a fool of himself, he could be battling a robot for that matter. Just with the intonations you know that the puppets did not say anything significant like threats or revelations about who the heck Kensuke is.

I think this episode would have been decent had it been shown later, more mid-season, and I could actually relate to the characters in any sort of way. Just vomitting this to us right away is the most blatant toy advertisement I have ever seen in Beyblade so far, and that will not last three seasons... They do not even care for characters or story.

And Rantarou needs to stop putting his hand(s) in the front of his pants What. The. Hell.

You can watch it in Amazon with 300 points officialy. Not only Burst you can watch V-force and Metal.
(Apr. 12, 2016  5:05 AM)marutti Wrote: You can watch it in Amazon with 300 points officialy. Not only Burst you can watch V-force and Metal.

You need to live in Japan, right?
(Apr. 12, 2016  5:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2016  5:05 AM)marutti Wrote: You can watch it in Amazon with 300 points officialy. Not only Burst you can watch V-force and Metal.

You need to live in Japan, right?
 I didn't know that sorry
Yes, but you can also use a VPN if you're outside of Japan. Not illegal to use it to access it, but it's a grey zone overall. U-Next is another source that can be used, or even the CoroCoro stream.
You can buy yourself Amazon Japan gift cards with PayPal on japan-codes.com for use to buy digital content (excluding Prime Video) if you live outside Japan, and a VPN is not required. For Prime Video, you need to have a Japanese debit/credit card issued from a Japanese bank.
I got in to the Burst videos on Amazon Prime for viewing. It let me do the free trial with my debit card. That's really weird because the other day it said that payment method didn't work. It seems like HD is grayed out and won't let you select it. The video looks really good for SD though. The video resolution is 480p only. You do have to have a VPN or proxy to load the video, but after the video is loaded, you can turn off the VPN and watch it at full speed.
(Apr. 12, 2016  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well like Brad said, the series is just one big infomercial.
I saw the episode yesterday, and it doesn't seem to be developing a plot just yet. Hopefully (and most likely) it will develop over time, but the show does have some funny moments, not trying to say that it is absolute bottom of the barrel trash, it is just decent.

Kai-V Wrote:And Rantarou needs to stop putting his hand(s) in the front of his pants What. The. Hell.

I thought he was putting his hands in his pants uhhhhh

@[J.I.N.B.E.E!], cue for cat in the hat photo Unsmith
"Oh I could tell by their lack of subtlety in advertising the angle compass:

[Image: 334ls0k.jpg]

Comparable to:

[Image: ivfy42.jpg]"

Ah yes, this post from the Kaiser Kerbeus.L.P thread, here @[Hato].