Beyblade Burst Episode #19 (August 8, 2016)

19) Ragnaruk VS Unicorn!
ラグナルクVSユニコーン!
Ragunaruku VS Yunikōn!
August 8, 2016

Short Summary

Extended Summary

Source: August 2016 Animage issue.
https://i.imgur.com/GjP59Aj.jpg
wow i almost forgot about this.

do anyone know where I can watch streaming today?
Rantaro will surely win against Unicorn!
(Aug. 08, 2016  11:52 AM)marutti Wrote: Goodbye Kensuke!

Don't play with my heart, Kensuke is best character ;-;
(Aug. 08, 2016  9:10 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Stream/Download link for those who need it.

do you know that you're awesome?
So I saw the episode and it was interesting, I won't spoil what part it was but it made me feel sorry for Kensuke.
kENSUKE NOOOOOOOoo

(this ep was pretty good and the ending shot is now my desktop background Tongue_out)
Ep. was good but I only speak English, so could someone enlighten me on what's going on with Kensuke by either posting it here or sending a pm?
(Aug. 09, 2016  2:22 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Ep. was good but I only speak English, so could someone enlighten me on what's going on with Kensuke by either posting it here or sending a pm?

me too if possible

well I have to say Rentaro [Ragnaruk owner] is pretty well skilled [not pro but still pretty good]
Ragnarok was totally awesome in this episode!

For those who asked;

(Aug. 09, 2016  11:54 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: For those who asked;

Oh man now I feel bad. Long live Kensuke!!!
I don't think they're going to write Kensuke out of the series since he's a main character, but if they do axe him that would be a freaking war crime because he's the best character. :P
(Aug. 10, 2016  12:36 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I don't think they're going to write Kensuke out of the series since he's a main character, but if they do axe him that would be a freaking war crime because he's the best character. Tongue_out

But then again, it'd kinda be a first having a main character written off the show so early (unless I missed somebody lol), guess we gotta wait for next week.
(Aug. 10, 2016  12:36 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I don't think they're going to write Kensuke out of the series since he's a main character, but if they do axe him that would be a freaking war crime because he's the best character. Tongue_out

Yeah I hope he doesn't leave either since he's my favourite character along with Xhaka. I doubt he'll leave forever and might return, heck, he might not even go away.
Every series needs a little drama and here it is. :V
Just glad we'll get some Kensuke focus in the next episodes!
All our hearts broke for poor Kensuke in this episode Crying It would be cruel of the writers to separate him from the first circle of friends he's ever known, and inconsiderate of every introverted fan rooting for him to come out of his shell. I'm hoping for the intervention of some Deus ex Machina that keeps him on the show, since he's still there in the later chapters of the manga.
Subbed episode is now available! Thanks for your patience!

Just watched the dub for this ep. Gotta admit the VAs do pretty well, but Ken's english VA stands out among them and it really shows in this ep. I actually felt a little sad for Ken, and it sucks because he's been one of my favorites.