Beyblade Burst Dub Episodes Complete Collection Thread (Turbo ep38-39 added)

(Jan. 03, 2019  8:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kametsu is now a discussion only forum. I've decided to bring the links from there to here so you guys can still get your Beyblade fix. This thread is a revival for the one that was at Kametsu.

These episodes are from misseps from the Kametsu forum.

Beyblade Burst Season 1:
Episodes 1-51 (MEGA)

Beyblade Burst Evolution:
Episodes 1-51 (52-102)

Beyblade Burst Turbo Webrips:
Episode 18 added *

Arian's encodes of Beyblade Burst
DranzerX13's Re-encodes of Arian's Beyblade Burst Turbo Episodes (Episodes 23 added)

Waiting for ep 50 of turbo . That one is awesome .
(Mar. 24, 2019  8:43 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  8:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kametsu is now a discussion only forum. I've decided to bring the links from there to here so you guys can still get your Beyblade fix. This thread is a revival for the one that was at Kametsu.

These episodes are from misseps from the Kametsu forum.

Beyblade Burst Season 1:
Episodes 1-51 (MEGA)

Beyblade Burst Evolution:
Episodes 1-51 (52-102)

Beyblade Burst Turbo Webrips:
Episode 18 added *

Arian's encodes of Beyblade Burst
DranzerX13's Re-encodes of Arian's Beyblade Burst Turbo Episodes (Episodes 23 added)

Waiting for ep 50 of turbo . That one is awesome .

You need wait long, hahaSmile
Hey! Any updates for episodes 24+ for Beyblade Burst Turbo DUB? Thanks!
April 27, 2019, new episodes start up again.
Can't wait for EP 24,phi's distorted voice will be heard
(Apr. 15, 2019  5:17 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Can't wait for EP 24,phi's distorted voice will be heard

On god thats what im waiting to hear.
(Apr. 15, 2019  4:11 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: April 27, 2019, new episodes start up again.
Finally!!! Can’t wait to watch em!!! <3
When will ep 24-25 of Turbo be uploaded.
Turbo 24-25 dubbed are up. Late, but they're up.
(May. 04, 2019  12:47 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Turbo 24-25 dubbed are up. Late, but they're up.

Always appreciate your work, thank you for doing all this.
when will more episodes be up? already seen 26, waiting for 27 and 28 XD
(May. 08, 2019  12:28 PM)_callumspicer Wrote: when will more episodes be up? already seen 26, waiting for 27 and 28 XD

Hey mate where did you watch episode 26 and was it in English?
(May. 10, 2019  6:03 AM)Cummo Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  12:28 PM)_callumspicer Wrote: when will more episodes be up? already seen 26, waiting for 27 and 28 XD

Hey mate where did you watch episode 26 and was it in English?

it was english, tvnz on demand is where i watched it, dont know if you can get onto the website if ur overseas
(May. 10, 2019  11:34 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  6:03 AM)Cummo Wrote: Hey mate where did you watch episode 26 and was it in English?

it was english, tvnz on demand is where i watched it, dont know if you can get onto the website if ur overseas

Thanks mate. I probably cant watch it as im in Sydney, Australia.
(May. 11, 2019  3:10 AM)Cummo Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  11:34 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: it was english, tvnz on demand is where i watched it, dont know if you can get onto the website if ur overseas

Thanks mate. I probably cant watch it as im in Sydney, Australia.
Yo mate visit genzeetv and get it's free 48 hours trial that don't require a credit card afterwards it'll give you the instructions to access it however you can, preferably the smartphone unless your pc is decent enough. --From there you can get to a channel called teletoon and watch it at 2 pm today canada time, I'm from America the city of chattanooga, our time is exactly the same as Canada's.^^✌
You guys on here should be grateful when said episodes are up at all. If the episodes aren't uploaded same day, don't worry, they'll be up eventually.
Where's ep 29. Im not trying to be rude.
It just aired today. I should have it tomorrow.
(May. 12, 2019  9:59 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Where's ep 29. Im not trying to be rude.
Patience. It it shows up on watchcartoononline, I'll let you know. Plus its subbed too.
(May. 12, 2019  12:45 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: You guys on here should be grateful when said episodes are up at all. If the episodes aren't uploaded same day, don't worry, they'll be up eventually.

I'm pretty sure most are very grateful, it's just excitement taking over.
(May. 12, 2019  8:43 AM)Jseigino Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  3:10 AM)Cummo Wrote: Thanks mate. I probably cant watch it as im in Sydney, Australia.
Yo mate visit genzeetv and get it's free 48 hours trial that don't require a credit card afterwards it'll give you the instructions to access it however you can, preferably the smartphone unless your pc is decent enough. --From there you can get to a channel called teletoon and watch it at 2 pm today canada time, I'm from America the city of chattanooga, our time is exactly the same as Canada's.^^✌

Thanks for the information mate.
(May. 12, 2019  11:40 PM)Cummo Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  8:43 AM)Jseigino Wrote: Yo mate visit genzeetv and get it's free 48 hours trial that don't require a credit card afterwards it'll give you the instructions to access it however you can, preferably the smartphone unless your pc is decent enough. --From there you can get to a channel called teletoon and watch it at 2 pm today canada time, I'm from America the city of chattanooga, our time is exactly the same as Canada's.^^✌

Thanks for the information mate.
No problem, just check teletoon's site schedule and if it has any episodes for Saturday and Sunday, and if so you use the pc application and register with constant different emails or use the smartphone app and constantly change it's mac address and register with different emails you could possibly get unlimited free trials although if you really plan to keep watching on the app.
--the price plans they offer are sweet,one is a month of it and it's 30 and a week of it, is only 11.99.
Hyde's voice is so creepy, I think they did a good job.

Also, thanks for uploading the episodes.
Thank you very much for uploading the episodes, it's greatly appreciated.