Beyblade Burst Dub Episodes Complete Collection Thread (Complete)

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY TO STOP BUGGING FOR EPISODES?! I'M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED WITH ALL THE BEGGERS HERE!!!

Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest as I am getting sick of coming here for updates only to see the same question over and over again. People are under NO OBLIGATION to provide the episodes here. They do it out of the goodness of their hearts. I may not be an encoder myself but I must say if I was I would be severely annoyed with all the people begging. Again I'm not an admin or have any power here so feel free to ignore me but don't go whining and crying when all your begging leads to people not wanting to do anything anymore.

As a side note just because an episode has aired doesn't mean it's going to be online instantly. It actually has to be extracted from the recording device and then encoded in such a way that it will run on computer without issue. Believe me if it was just a direct extraction the file sizes would be out of control, especially for HD recordings.
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:41 AM)Eeveelution Wrote: SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY TO STOP BUGGING FOR EPISODES?!  I'M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED WITH ALL THE BEGGERS HERE!!!

Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest as I am getting sick of coming here for updates only to see the same question over and over again.  People are under NO OBLIGATION to provide the episodes here.  They do it out of the goodness of their hearts.  I may not be an encoder myself but I must say if I was I would be severely annoyed with all the people begging.  Again I'm not an admin or have any power here so feel free to ignore me but don't go whining and crying when all your begging leads to people not wanting to do anything anymore.

As a side note just because an episode has aired doesn't mean it's going to be online instantly.  It actually has to be extracted from the recording device and then encoded in such a way that it will run on computer without issue.  Believe me if it was just a direct extraction the file sizes would be out of control, especially for HD recordings.

Man we get it just chill out as we are just curious when he thinks the new episodes will be out
Some can't 'chill out' because people keep claiming that they understand yet I still see them asking the same thing over and over. Dranzer will get episodes out when he is able to.
Dude he will post the episodes when he wants please have patience
(Sep. 14, 2019  12:18 PM)super blader!!! Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:41 AM)Eeveelution Wrote: SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY TO STOP BUGGING FOR EPISODES?!  I'M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED WITH ALL THE BEGGERS HERE!!!

Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest as I am getting sick of coming here for updates only to see the same question over and over again.  People are under NO OBLIGATION to provide the episodes here.  They do it out of the goodness of their hearts.  I may not be an encoder myself but I must say if I was I would be severely annoyed with all the people begging.  Again I'm not an admin or have any power here so feel free to ignore me but don't go whining and crying when all your begging leads to people not wanting to do anything anymore.

As a side note just because an episode has aired doesn't mean it's going to be online instantly.  It actually has to be extracted from the recording device and then encoded in such a way that it will run on computer without issue.  Believe me if it was just a direct extraction the file sizes would be out of control, especially for HD recordings.

Man we get it just chill out as we are just curious when he thinks the new episodes will be out

You know I started out being chill, simply ignoring it.  Then I spoke up calmly because pretty much every time I checked the thread it was people begging.  That didn't do anything so I resorted to being a bit more forceful, as did other people, and yet still the same people over and over keep asking where the new episodes are.  It has finally brought me to a point where I fell that being nothing but forceful is the only chance I have of getting anything across.  It is ticking me off that much.  So if people will chill out on begging for new episodes then I'll chill out on my posts calling them out.  However I don't see that happening.
Thankyou very much dranzer for providing episodes for us all
(Sep. 16, 2019  11:38 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Finished!

Hey Dranzer, thanks for the remaining episodes.

That said I'm running into a slight issue with Episode 47 though.  When I try to download it it gives me an error "Download Quota Exceeded, cannot download at this time" and I can't bypass it.  Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

EDIT: Disregard my issue, I used a different web browser and it worked Smile
(Sep. 16, 2019  11:38 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Finalizado!

And Beyblade Burst Rise? ????????
(Sep. 18, 2019  3:50 PM)Nightmare Chaos Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  11:38 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Finalizado!

And Beyblade Burst Rise? ????????

Are you seriously bugging for new episodes ALREADY?!  Even after seeing all the posts about NOT DOING IT?!  You do realize that the English version of Beyblade Burst Rise hasn't even started yet right?  Seriously this is getting ridiculous!

The first 4 episodes of Rise are supposed to air in Canada on Sept 28th, 29th, 30th, and Oct 2nd according to Wikipedia.  Whether they continue after that or wait for the US to catch up (their airings are set for mid-December) remains to be seen.

That said my point is STOP BEGGING FOR NEW EPISODES!!!
Just a question will the BEYBLADE burst season 4 be up on this post or another when dubs come out
(Sep. 21, 2019  11:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: This one.

Ok ty for letting me know