Beyblade Burst Dub Episodes Complete Collection Thread (Complete)

(Aug. 26, 2019  4:23 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I only ask every week and so, so people like DranzerX13 would keep the message of uploading. If I asked like in the beginning of August and never replied no one would upload episodes. And I say if they upload then I say i'm sorry or its okay if they cant. And I don't need some nobody to tell me what I can and cannot do.

Kid there is something known as "patience" I suggest you to have that. We all want the episodes come asap but it needs to be finalized perfectly. Patience child...

Okay Legend Red Eye I understand.
Turbo 44, 49-51 added. 45-46 will be up in the next day or two. 47-48 next week.
Why did u miss episodes 45 46 47 and 48 on BEYBLADE burst turbo. Can u post them up next if possible
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:07 PM)Superzommerdude Wrote: Why did u miss episodes 45 46 47 and 48 on BEYBLADE burst turbo. Can u post them up next if possible

Because Some Episodes arent aired on Teletoon Just Wait.....
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:17 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:07 PM)Superzommerdude Wrote: Why did u miss episodes 45 46 47 and 48 on BEYBLADE burst turbo. Can u post them up next if possible

Because Some Episodes arent aired on Teletoon Just Wait.....

Ok ty for letting me know
Teletoon screwed up. After Turbo episode 43, they aired 49-51, then 44, then 45-46. This weekend they air 47-48.
Thanks for the heads up Dranzerx13 .. Thanks for keeping these uploaded for us.
My 9 yo Son is a Huge Beyblade fan and is the envy of his Friends cause he has all the episodes here in the states before any one else!
yo man could you get episode 48 in here please
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:48 PM)super blader!!! Wrote: yo man could you get episode 48 in here please

Patience, Dranzer already said they will be coming this/next week.
Can anybody tell me, where can i found english dubbed turbo episode 29?
Why don't they show hearts flippin' flip (The frame)?
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:50 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Why don't they show hearts flippin' flip (The frame)?
Same reason they don't show Aiger switching mods on Xtend or Valt removing the vortex frame. No idea why they do that.
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:50 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Why don't they show hearts flippin' flip (The frame)?
Same reason they don't show Aiger switching mods on Xtend or Valt removing the vortex frame. No idea why they do that.

The reason they don't show the mode change on Xtend Plus is probably because Hasbro didn't make it. They also refrained from showing Dimension and Zeta Dash mode changes probably because they screwed up the drivers with the slingshock gimmick. Anything that has to do with the frame, I don't know
(Sep. 01, 2019  8:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Same reason they don't show Aiger switching mods on Xtend or Valt removing the vortex frame. No idea why they do that.

The reason they don't show the mode change on Xtend Plus is probably because Hasbro didn't make it. They also refrained from showing Dimension and Zeta Dash mode changes probably because they screwed up the drivers with the slingshock gimmick. Anything that has to do with the frame, I don't know

Actually, they did show Zeta' mode changing. Zeta's gimmick didn't change with the Slingshock conversion, only the defense mode tip was changed.
(Sep. 01, 2019  9:01 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  8:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The reason they don't show the mode change on Xtend Plus is probably because Hasbro didn't make it. They also refrained from showing Dimension and Zeta Dash mode changes probably because they screwed up the drivers with the slingshock gimmick. Anything that has to do with the frame, I don't know

Actually, they did show Zeta' mode changing. Zeta's gimmick didn't change with the Slingshock conversion, only the defense mode tip was changed.

Yeah, but Shu didn't lift his finger off of the attack mode, that's what I meant.
First of all thank you DranzerX13 for all the uploading you do it is greatly appreciated. I had no problem downloading Beyblade Burst Turbo episodes 49,50 and 51 but when i try to download episode 44 it takes me to another page which says
Access to doc-0s-40-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

I have tried downloading it while in chrome incognito mode but i still get the same error message. Can you please help me?

Thank you very much.
pls where can i found turbo episode 29????
DranzerX13

Thank you very much for the uploads.

Kind of weird that Teletoon got everything out of order though.
its been a week you said we will have 45 and 46 by now just making sure you are actually listening to this thread anymore
(Sep. 04, 2019  8:21 PM)super blader!!! Wrote: its been a week you said we will have 45 and 46 by now just making sure you are actually listening to this thread anymore

I feel you. If u dont know what im talking about look at the past comments.
OMG people, stop bugging for episodes! If you haven't noticed Dranzer has been very consistent with their uploads. However when people bug about it after all the effort they put in I'm sure it makes them second guess why.

This is not directed at anyone specific but rather everyone as a whole, please stop asking when new episodes are coming, especially when they only aired a few days ago. I'm not an admin so no one actually has to listen to me but I'm hoping people will have respect for the uploaders who give up their time to provide these to us.
Hey when are you going to release 47 and 48?
Hey, when are you going to release 47 and 48?

Sorry, I did not know I said it twice.

So Teletoon will be airing episode 47 and 48 this week

I just talk to much.
(Sep. 14, 2019  12:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hey where's #47.🤨

Oh for f sakes stop asking it will come out have, PATIENCE PLS