Beyblade Burst Dub Episodes Complete Collection Thread (Complete)

(Jul. 29, 2019  1:52 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: does no one else care about the episodes
because it aired in canada yesterday
i get needing a few hours to get the episode and do whatever you need to do to post it on this thread but pretty much a whole day and probably the rest of today?

Please stop constantly asking. If no one has posted anything yet, they likely don't have the episode. If they do have it, they'll post it.

Please be patient.
Patience is one of the key to success in real life later on.
This skill is critical and requires in almost anything.
Achieving a task requires effort and patience and dedication.
Let's suppose if you were one of the English dub voice actors, you would be in burden with all the work, and pressure that you and many others are putting on these hard-working folks out there.

What am I indicating behind all this? Be patient, there would be no absolute interest in anime if you get all the episodes in 1 day. You wouldn't feel that anticipating feeling in one of the cliffhanger episodes.
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:14 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Turbo English Dub episode 40 is out!

Thanks man.
Not to rush anybody but when will future dubbed episodes like 41, 42, and 43 be coming out. No trouble at all.
Can someone upload 41, 42, 43 dubbed please. If you can't its fine.
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:42 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can someone upload 41, 42, 43 dubbed please. If you can't its fine.

Dude stop asking!  Constantly asking about new episodes is insulting to the people who are nice enough to upload these for us for free!  Some of them even buy the episodes off of sources like iTunes and then encode them and upload them, again, FOR FREE!  That's not even mentioning the time they take out of their day to do so.

Patience is a virtue my young friend.  It's been less than a month since episode 41 aired in Canada and they haven't even aired in the US yet so be patient.  Also sorry if I sounded mad at the beginning but people begging for things like this gets on my nerves.

On a side note thank you DranzerX13 for providing these episodes to us and thanks in advance for any future uploads Smile
He didnt even say it in an offensive or demanding manner. He said its fine if you can’t get it to him. There is nothing wrong with politely asking it shows people actually care for what you do.
Oh, so episode 43 is when the realistic use of Friction's rubber actually appears? Huh. What I get for stopping after the czA vs aK episode in the Japanese dub.
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:36 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Turbo 41-43 English dubbed added.

Thanks man
Two things:
- The VAs playing both younger Phi and Hearts were amazing! Their voices suited them and conveyed just as much emotion as the Japanese VAs, which I didn't expect. Young Hearts' dub voice sounds familiar, to me he sounded like either a higher-pitched Aiger and one of Nelvana's VAs, Julie Lemieux (when she voiced Ikki from Medabots Spirits) which is impossible because this dub wasn't done by Nelvana.
- "Dead Stinger" was changed to "Dread Cannon", which is fine. The name fits and sounds more impactful as a special move name IMO.
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:36 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Turbo 41-43 English dubbed added.

Thank you so much DranzerX13!!!!
Hey DranzerX13 Ep. 42 saying Download quota exceeded// 41 and 43 are good..
Can you change quota(?) or repost ?
Open up Chrome in incognito and download it.
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:43 AM)Impectual Wrote: He didnt even say it in an offensive or demanding manner. He said its fine if you can’t get it to him. There is nothing wrong with politely asking it shows people actually care for what you do.

That is very true, however it's the fact that he asked multiple times in a row that was getting annoying.  Once in a while is fine, say if it's been a couple weeks or so.  But don't be asking every single week like a day after airing.  These things take time to do and they do have lives.

Also just a heads up everyone Teletoon in Canada ended up skipping from episode 43 to episodes 49 and 50 this past weekend.  So just wanted to give a heads up just in case.

Also thank you Dranzer for episodes 41-43. You are awesome Smile
DranzerX13 is it okay if you upload all the newest Turbo episodes. If you cant dont worry about it.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: DranzerX13 is it okay if you upload all the newest Turbo episodes. If you cant dont worry about it.

Bruh he just a few days ago uploaded the episodes so just be patience it's kinda annoying it's not a easy job to find good quality episodes
(Aug. 20, 2019  8:51 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: DranzerX13 is it okay if you upload all the newest Turbo episodes. If you cant dont worry about it.

Bruh he just a few days ago uploaded the episodes so just be patience it's kinda annoying it's not a easy job to find good quality episodes

Oh okay I wont bother him thanks for your response.
Can u upload 44, 45, 49, 50. If u cant its okay.
Face palm. Can you stop asking the same question you are annoying so many people by asking the same thing, if you said it like once a month it's alright but every week is a annyonace for us
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Face palm. Can you stop asking the same question you are annoying so many people by asking the same thing, if you said it like once a month it's alright but every week is a annyonace for us

I only ask every week and so, so people like DranzerX13 would keep the message of uploading. If I asked like in the beginning of August and never replied no one would upload episodes. And I say if they upload then I say i'm sorry or its okay if they cant. And I don't need some nobody to tell me what I can and cannot do.
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Face palm. Can you stop asking the same question you are annoying so many people by asking the same thing, if you said it like once a month it's alright but every week is a annyonace for us

I only ask every week and so, so people like DranzerX13 would keep the message of uploading. If I asked like in the beginning of August and never replied no one would upload episodes. And I say if they upload then I say i'm sorry or its okay if they cant. And I don't need some nobody to tell me what I can and cannot do.

Kid there is something known as "patience" I suggest you to have that. We all want the episodes come asap but it needs to be finalized perfectly. Patience child...