Beyblade Burst [Dual][RAW][SUB][720p] - S1/S2/S3E36 Dual, SUB Complete S4E25 RAW

Turbo awakening can be turned off
Sorry, Burst God 22-51 are dual audio only, no subs.
Hey I have idea, Why don't you guys just really just release SRT. Sub file for who have episode. We would not have to waste so much Data...
(Sep. 02, 2019  11:49 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry, Burst God 22-51 are dual audio only, no subs.

Dranzer-kun can you re-upload Turbo E18 with dual audio? At the moment it's missing the Japanese audio file and only has English.
Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 18 dual audio now fixed. Original Japanese audio is on there now.
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:17 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 18 dual audio now fixed. Original Japanese audio is on there now.

Thank you very much~~
What are the best episodes/best battles in this series? I suspect I won't want to watch this entire series but I'd love to check out some of the highlights!
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What are the best episodes/best battles in this series? I suspect I won't want to watch this entire series but I'd love to check out some of the highlights!

That's a hard one because some of Burst's best episode comes from needing to understand the characters and their previous interactions. Like, there's one episode I consider my favourite from Beyblade Burst God and it's the 36th episode but in order to appreciate that episode more, you might have to watch the first season of Burst (particularly with Shu and Lui).

If you want to see a main character who
then watch Chouzetsu.

I'd say for the best battles, Phi vs Aiga from Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu Episode 49 - 50 is one of them. If for no other reason than because of how over the top it is.
What if Phi beat Aiga and Valt in the last episodes?
Beyblade Burst Turbo episodes 29-36 have been fixed with the correct ED theme lyrics. For 10 weeks now I didn't realized I had the Bey-Pop lyrics on the episodes that supposed to have Bey-Pop Swing lyrics. But anyhow, they have been fixed. Episodes 37 and 38 have been uploaded also.
Could You Also Post The Turbo Episodes With The English Title Cards, Credits, and Previews Like The Official Channel Does?
Wrong thread for that. There is another thread for dub only Turbo episodes.