Beyblade Burst [Dual][RAW][SUB][720p] - S1/S2/S3E36 Dual, SUB Complete S4E25 RAW

Hi. I can't access the Mega folder for the GT season. Is it down?
Click the new one on original post. All the eps are in the folder
Question: Are you still upload Beyblade GT RAW?
No. Just stream it. There are torrents for the raws out now.
Dranzer-kun, the MEGA folder is empty for Super Z/Turbo Unhappy are there any alternatives?
Now check. I made a new folder. I had forgot to change the name to stop it from getting taken down.
(Jul. 19, 2019  8:32 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Now check. I made a new folder. I had forgot to change the name to stop it from getting taken down.

Thank you very much~~
(Jul. 19, 2019  9:09 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They're being uploaded right now.

Awesome, these files are amazing Grin For E18 (Turbo) is there Japanese audio available?
(Jul. 21, 2019  7:02 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Yes. All of them up to ep27.

For that ep there's only one audio track for dub Unhappy
Hey buddy 👋! I am a new member joined a few days ago.

There is an audio cut in English of the 19th episode of beyblade burst season 1. Can you please fix it? 😀

(Jul. 27, 2019  11:41 AM)Turbo Slasher Wrote: Hey buddy 👋! I am a new member joined a few days ago.

There is an audio cut in English of the 19th episode of beyblade burst season 1. Can you please fix it? 😀
The cut is only of 2 seconds at the starting of the episode. Please fix it.😃
Still no gachi episode 16 sub? Translator has quit?
No. Cid is on vacation. Will be back on August 5, and I'll release 16-18 subbed that week. As for the MEGA folder for season 2, I have em uploaded, just need to put them in a new folder.
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:53 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No. Cid is on vacation. Will be back on August 5, and I'll release 16-18 subbed that week. As for the MEGA folder for season 2, I have em uploaded, just need to put them in a new folder.

What About Turbo Episode 40?
It'll be uploaded in due time when dual audio is ready.
Check it out guys! In the MEGA folder is GT episodes 1-5 English subbed and revised. Translation, and grammar corrections, and of course chapter adjustments to the chapter file in the mkv as well.
I cant find the .srt for the Dual-Audio version of Season 2 episodes 22-51 , where I can find it? I love to see japanase seiyu voices with eng subtitles
In the final battle in Valt vs Aiga how did he burst Valkyrie if it had the Turbo Awakening.