Beyblade Burst [Dual][RAW][SUB][720p] - S1/S2/S3E36 Dual, SUB Complete S4E25 RAW

I can’t find super Z episode 11-12 in MEGA,can you upload again?
I got you covered. Tomorrow Turbo ep11 dual audio with subtiles, next week Turbo ep12 dual audio with subtitles.
Thanks for all your hard work. I know this translation stuff are so hard and take long time an till it's done,but I totally can't wait to see more of your works, because this season is so awesome!
Any chance that you sub remaining episodes of Beyblade Burst Evolution(God) 22-51?
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:34 PM)Keiiii Wrote: Any chance that you sub remaining episodes of Beyblade Burst Evolution(God) 22-51?

Who cares man. why would you ask them to sub God when its already dubbed plus their already working on the Cho-Z series. Like don't ask them if they can just wait. Btw thank you everyone for the subbed episodes 1000000/10.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:46 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:34 PM)Keiiii Wrote: Any chance that you sub remaining episodes of Beyblade Burst Evolution(God) 22-51?

Who cares man. why would you ask them to sub God when its already dubbed plus their already working on the Cho-Z series. Like don't ask them if they can just wait. Btw thank you everyone for the subbed episodes 1000000/10
You are aware that 95% of the people that watch anime in West(me included) prefer sub over dub and almost religiously don't even want to think about watching anything dubbed because its horrible and sucks a*s compared to original Japanese? Also I'l do what i want without some random internet person telling me what i should or should not do.
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:13 PM)Keiiii Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:46 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Who cares man. why would you ask them to sub God when its already dubbed plus their already working on the Cho-Z series. Like don't ask them if they can just wait. Btw thank you everyone for the subbed episodes 1000000/10
You are aware that 95% of the people that watch anime in West(me included) prefer sub over dub and almost religiously don't even want to think about watching anything dubbed because its horrible and sucks a*s compared to original Japanese? Also I'l do what i want without some random internet person telling me what i should or should not do.
Sometimes you have no option than listening to others
Our Burst God translator finally got a better paying job, she said she could get into translating again. Maybe later on in the next month or two.
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:37 PM)BaderA34 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:13 PM)Keiiii Wrote: You are aware that 95% of the people that watch anime in West(me included) prefer sub over dub and almost religiously don't even want to think about watching anything dubbed because its horrible and sucks a*s compared to original Japanese? Also I'l do what i want without some random internet person telling me what i should or should not do.
Sometimes you have no option than listening to others

I don't remember there being any rule(s) against asking if they are gonna sub something or not, so no i actually don't have to listen to him, you ,or anyone that doesn't pay my bills for that matter. It's not my problem that you aren't  acquainted with something called freedom of speech, and that in your little bubbles its forbidden to ask people a question because its apparently some kind of crime? Lol. I didn't demand anything nor did i offend anyone i asked a simple question. but i see that majority of people on this forum are just a bunch of immature kids that get triggered and try to crucify anyone that dares ask a question, like its some kind of crime.

(Mar. 31, 2019  5:50 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Our Burst God translator finally got a better paying job, she said she could get into translating again. Maybe later on in the next month or two.

Good for her, but damn rip for the fans of subbed anime Uncertain Thanks for the reply, And Good luck.
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:55 PM)Keiiii Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:37 PM)BaderA34 Wrote: Sometimes you have no option than listening to others

I don't remember there being any rule(s) against asking if they are gonna sub something or not, so no i actually don't have to listen to him, you ,or anyone that doesn't pay my bills for that matter. It's not my problem that you aren't  acquainted with something called freedom of speech, and that in your little bubbles its forbidden to ask people a question because its apparently some kind of crime? Lol. I didn't demand anything nor did i offend anyone i asked a simple question. but i see that majority of people on this forum are just a bunch of immature kids that get triggered and try to crucify anyone that dares ask a question, like its some kind of crime.

(Mar. 31, 2019  5:50 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Our Burst God translator finally got a better paying job, she said she could get into translating again. Maybe later on in the next month or two.

Good for her, but damn rip for the fans of subbed anime Uncertain Thanks for the reply, And Good luck.

Yea. Literally all that stuff you said was either irrelevant or a waste of words because all i'm saying is that don't ask if you can do this or when is this going to come out because you know how long it takes to sub one episodes because you clearly don't. Look at the previous threads and you'll understand what i'm talking about.
Exactly and all I want to say is not everyone gets what he/she wants. Sometime if you want something you must do it in yourself, because no body can control life.

Yes, I know already that you'll write another reply,but don't be this kind of people and be proud of what you have, because there are many people who do not have what you have
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:27 PM)BaderA34 Wrote: Exactly and all I want to say is not everyone gets what he/she wants. Sometime if you want something you must do it in yourself, because no body can control life.

Yes, I know already that you'll write another reply,but don't be this kind of people and be proud of what you have, because there are many people who do not have what you have

Thank you BaderA34 for actually understanding because clearly Keiiii is not.
For Beyblade Burst Super Z and Turbo Dual Audio and Subbed Only folders, I merged the dual audio ones into the ones with the subbed episodes for ease of access.

Note: For Turbo/Super Z, when the dual audios are out, I will replace the normal sub with the dual audio ones.
So the episodes from 1-11 have sub and dual audio at once?
Yes. The audio can be switched from English to Japanese, and the subtitles on/off.
Mega is blocked by Indian Internet providers
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:36 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 1 RAW is out.
So you will be the one who will subtitles it?
Beyblade Burst GT Episode 1 English subbed has been released. Enjoy!
I actually download the episode when it was Raw, can I have the subtitle file?
I had to redo the raw as it was messing up in some video players, plus the subtitles are timed to the new raw.