Beyblade Burst [Dual][RAW][SUB][720p] - S1/S2/S3E36 Dual, SUB Complete S4E25 RAW

do you have a way to make the episodes into a Mp4 file, so that it can be viewed across many devices
Download Kirara 1.2.5

Step 1. Drag mkv file into window.
Step 2. Click on settings.
Step 3. Under Video tab, Output type > MP4 / Codec > Direct Stream Copy. under Audio Tab, Codec: Direct Stream Copy.
Step 4. Click ok, then click start.

It's as easy as that.

Also, Beyblade Burst Evolution Uncut dual audio episodes (no subtitles except cut scenes) 41-43 added.
Beyblade Burst Super Z 19 English subbed added.
(Nov. 14, 2018  7:01 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Super Z 19 English subbed added.

Can you give us link to download?
The link to the folder for DDL is on the first page. The torrent can be found here:
https://nyaa.si/view/1093893

Also, Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 6 and 7 dual audio with English subtitles added.
Beyblade Burst Evolution episode 44 dual audio uncut (no subs except cut scenes) added.
Hey, are the episodes only uploaded as MKV? Trying to get my hands on raws for AMVs and conversion to AVI, MP4, etc. is a bit of a pain and results in a loss of video quality.
All you have to do is download Kirara 1.2.5 and it's free.

1. Start up Kirara.
2. Drag mkv file onto it.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Video - Output type: MP4 > Codec: Direct Stream Copy.
5. Audio - Output type: Codec > Direct Stream Copy.
6. Click ok, then click start. You'll get a lossless direct stream copy of the mp4.
Do you have a virus free download link to kirara
It shouldn't have a virus. It's probably a false detection.

I got mine from here:
http://www.digital-digest.com/software/K...coder.html
it is not working
hey do you have episode 8
So by tomorrow are you gonna have episode 8-9
when the rest of burst evolution will have english subtitle because i just love to watch it with japanese dub rather than english dub, hope u can make it fast Grin thank you Grin
Hey i was wondering when are you gonna post episodes 8-13
Beyblade burst evolution is on netflix too just saying and beyblade burst turbo is coming out December 15
Beyblade Burst Evolution Episode 47 English Uncut Dual Audio (no subtitles except cut scenes) added.
So when is 8-13
No idea when. Probably wait for Disney XD airings.
Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 8 will air on Disney XD US on December 22, 2018, then episode 9 on December 29, 2018.

Also, I added Evolution ep48 uncut.
So did anyone cap episode 8
Evolution Uncut episode 50 dual audio no subs, Turbo Uncut episode 8 dual audio with subtitles added.
Right now, Siliva is in charge of getting up to episode 33 of Super Z translated, Cid did 34-39 so far. After the new years, Siliva should have more free time to do 23-33. After that, I'll release what Cid has done.
(Dec. 28, 2018  8:57 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Right now, Siliva is in charge of getting up to episode 33 of Super Z translated, Cid did 34-39 so far. After the new years, Siliva should have more free time to do 23-33. After that, I'll release what Cid has done.
Cheers