Beyblade Burst [Dual][RAW][SUB][720p] - S1/S2/S3E21 Dual, SUB Complete S4E09 SUB

Beyblade Burst Turbo eps 12 and 14 uncut dual audio episodes had to be reuploaded because some people in PM's were complaining about some episodes with subtitles on by default for the English voice track. I didn't realize at first that a few of the dual audio episodes were like that, but they're fixed.
When will ep 24 and 25 for Turbo be released?
Well because Beyblade Burst channel release every Thursday a new episode. So, episode 24 will be in 21 June and episode 25 will be in 28 June.
He's talking about the Teletoon airings. 24 and 25 already aired on Teletoon last weekend. There is only 1 capper recording the Canadian broadcast, he's late releasing last weekend's eps.
Episodes 34-50 of Chozetsu were subbed? They aren't on watchcartoon but I just found them on Chozetsu. I know it'll be hard to go back to God, but seriously, thanks guys for subbing all of Chozetsu for us, that's so amazing.
(May. 14, 2019  3:49 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Episodes 34-50 of Chozetsu were subbed? They aren't on watchcartoon but I just found them on Chozetsu. I know it'll be hard to go back to God, but seriously, thanks guys for subbing all of Chozetsu for us, that's so amazing.

You don't want to miss season 4 too! Wink
Hello there and yes there are all 3 season out so far that I know of
And all of the second season is really good and if you have any questions
Don’t hesitate to ask me about the series or about the anime its self and good call you
Can also watch it on Netflix or at least try.
theres english dub on netflix? (s3)

thanks for the good work you've put in! much appreciated.
Do you have just the raws
All stuff here in this thread are soft subbed/dual audio. The video and audio are extractable with mkvmerge gui/mkvtoolnix.
I'm super excited that I got to watch all of the first season subbed and uncut. Thank you for your hard work. I know the subject has been brought up before, but do you by any chance have any updates on if the second season could be subbed past episode 21? I know you have a lot on your plate with doing Turbo and GT at the moment, and I apologize for a repeated question. I was just curious because I can't find 22-51 subbed anywhere, and I want to watch the whole second season subbed.

EDIT: Also, I noticed that the File Host folders are all empty for downloading the episodes. Is there something going on with MEGA at the moment?
Molebeat sent mega a takedown request. I reuploaded GT though. I'm going to reupload seasons 1-3 dual audio on openload for now.
(Jun. 09, 2019  2:17 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Molebeat sent mega a takedown request. I reuploaded GT though. I'm going to reupload seasons 1-3 dual audio on openload for now.

Ah okay. Would you be able to link the seasons here when you do upload them?
They're in the same folders, same links, just different file names to avoid takedown. Seasons 1-3 and GT are back up.