Beyblade Burst [Dual][RAW][SUB][720p] - S1/S2/S3E21 Dual, SUB Complete S4E09 SUB

Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 9 dual audio with English Subtitles added.

Note: Kametsu is down right now due to some DMCA stuff (not regarding anime downloads) and they decided when they get back up, 
it will be a discussion-only forum with no download links.
Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 10 dual audio uncut with subtitles added. Episode 1 updated with dubbed next episode preview.
Please stop asking. It'll be out when it's out. I'll have it out tomorrow btw.
Leave them alone, they already work hard enough as it is
(Jan. 21, 2019  12:37 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Leave them alone, they already work hard enough as it is

Dude.... Im just askin not demanding or something.... Wanted to know the frequency the episodes are released.........
Do you even read?....
I've been sick since last Friday. No release till later this week.
(Jan. 23, 2019  11:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I've been sick since last Friday. No release till later this week.

Hope you get well DranzerX13!!1
They are trying their best dranzer is sick at the moment let them be
Thank You Dranzer I can't wait for the episode
Sorry to ask but do you know when episode 23 english subbed will be released?
Again sorry to ask but is there any new progress updates for when episode 23 will be released.
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:21 PM)TruePhi Wrote: Again sorry to ask but is there any new progress updates  for when episode 23 will be released.

Stop bothering him. He's doing his best on subbing the episodes for us, and the least you ca do is be grateful for their hard work.
I can wait to see it and yeah don't miss that beyblade burst official channel release every week a new episode and it's fully english dub
Your site contains very qualitative and helpful content
What’s going on with the episodes for Super z just wondering cos been a while since a release
Super Z Episode 23 subbed released. 24-26 will follow the rest of this week.
(Mar. 06, 2019  5:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Super Z Episode 23 subbed released. 24-26 will follow the rest of this week.
You mean will gonna release randomly in this week?