Beyblade Burst Design Contest - Omega Raverus Orkan Overdrive

Hi guys, TL14 here. ^__^ I created this thread so everyone can share their entries for design contests or just some Beyblad ideas you thought of. :)

Here's my entry that I send in for this years CoroCoro Beyblade Burst God Design Contest:

[Image: mcNZqpX.jpg]

[Image: lqMQQcH.jpg]

[Image: RQprPqz.jpg]

[Image: MhjY0OJ.jpg]

[Image: pqhTsqv.jpg]
Erm... It's definitely a very interesting entry and the things looks like it's drawn alright, the rubber disk is an awesome idea I hope gK has if not your entry because it's so Round Shell MS (Metal Snipe if you prefer) like. If you don't mind me giving some criticisms, I think the back story is definitely more MFB like and it's a bit too supernatural. The idea of that God and religion bit seems a bit controversial but I don't want to get into that controversy. The driver is super tall and it looks very overpowered as the layer on that tall driver wouldn't be able to burst and would burst the opponent from disk to layer contact. It seems based of your Libra beyblade mod, which there's nothing wrong with. You can give it a shot, you might end up winning.
That driver seems really off
The layer is also off, since its really squared, you should round it.
Story is too fantasy like
I was going to enter, but the two middlemen I contacted were both busy. I'll post my design someday. :/ Probably wouldn't have won anyways.
(Apr. 23, 2017  6:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Erm... It's definitely a very interesting entry and the things looks like it's drawn alright, the rubber disk is an awesome idea I hope gK has if not your entry because it's so Round Shell MS (Metal Snipe if you prefer) like. If you don't mind me giving some criticisms, I think the back story is definitely more MFB like and it's a bit too supernatural. The idea of that God and religion bit seems a bit controversial but I don't want to get into that controversy. The driver is super tall and it looks very overpowered as the layer on that tall driver wouldn't be able to burst and would burst the opponent from disk to layer contact. It seems based of your Libra beyblade mod, which there's nothing wrong with. You can give it a shot, you might end up winning.

I tested Orkan by putting a big lego rubber tire around a Jerk disk. It's super op. It really slows the opponent down. I included christmas and god in the back story because the new season is called Beyblade Burst God and almost all of the Beys from Beyblade Burst are based on gods from different religions. For example Trident is based on Shiva from Hinduism and Amaterios is based on Amaterasu from Shintoism. I have to agree with you that it's a bit controversial but I think Japanese will be ok with it. :)
(Apr. 23, 2017  9:43 PM)TL14 Wrote: I tested Orkan by putting a big lego rubber tire around a Jerk disk. It's super op. It really slows the opponent down. I included christmas and god in the back story because the new season is called Beyblade Burst God and almost all of the Beys from Beyblade Burst are based on gods from different religions. For example Trident is based on Shiva from Hinduism and Amaterios is based on Amaterasu from Shintoism. I have to agree with you that it's controversial but I think Japanese will be ok with it. Smile

Ah alright I see. I think the disk is most likely to be made, the driver seems unlikely, because like you mentioned about a rubber disk you made being OP, combined with that super tall driver, it would be very overpowered since it cannot be bursted, and in turn will likely have the disk burst or outspin the opponent.