(Updated) Beyblade Burst Competitive Hasbro Tier List (for layers)

(Jan. 08, 2020  5:10 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Please write down a change log. In this release u moved up Treptune T3 and Zeutron Z3? Ok so maybe because they have metal and T4 \Z4 not
I also moved H3 down. And it's not the metal (which T3 has none) but for the gimicks they have.
(Jan. 09, 2020  3:28 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Why did you move H3 down?
I just thought it was the worst in the tier after looking at they beys, but I initially didn't think it was that much worse, but I then found out Z3 and T3 were better. Plus I noticed more and more how the balance affected it. Not much worse, but keep in mind that 6-8 are all around the same level.

Ok guys, so all of the videos are up! Check them out if you want explanations for the choices.
@bladekit: I got the golden Jinnius and blue Garuda. Are they the same tier as the blue/yellow one or maybe lighter?
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:01 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: @bladekit: I got the golden Jinnius and blue Garuda.  Are they the same tier as the blue/yellow one or maybe lighter?
They are the same.
Are any of the new burst rise Beyblades from hasbro competitive with the upper tiers on this list?
(Jan. 21, 2020  4:32 AM)ShadowTitan Wrote: Are any of the new burst rise Beyblades from hasbro competitive with the upper tiers on this list?

Good Question. I bet many of them won't be very high up the list.
I am a big fan of Your Tier List and already managed to buy used copies of the Tier 8/9/10 Layers.

Is there any hope that You will release a Tier list for drivers too?
At the moment I struggle at finding good attack drivers. In the stamina world its easy: Bearing, Atomic and u r ready.

But attack... the old rubber Unite or Destroy or even Slingshock mode drivers?
(Jan. 22, 2020  8:34 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I am a big fan of Your Tier List and already managed to buy used copies of the Tier 8/9/10 Layers.

At the moment I struggle at finding good attack drivers. In the stamina world its easy: Bearing, Atomic and u r ready.

That's easy, it's Hn-S and X.

(Jan. 21, 2020  5:11 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  4:32 AM)ShadowTitan Wrote: Are any of the new burst rise Beyblades from hasbro competitive with the upper tiers on this list?

Good Question. I bet many of them won't be very high up the list.
Yeah, the only one so far would be rock Valtryek.
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:03 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  8:34 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I am a big fan of Your Tier List and already managed to buy used copies of the Tier 8/9/10 Layers.

(Jan. 21, 2020  5:11 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Good Question. I bet many of them won't be very high up the list.
No, no, no, my HS Ogre (Shrek) O5 Zenith Evolution (I don’t remember their Hasbro names) is unbeatable not even lost once to Rock Valtryek.
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:13 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:03 PM)bladekid Wrote: That's easy, it's Hn-S and X.

No, no, no, my HS Ogre (Shrek) O5 Zenith Evolution (I don’t remember their Hasbro names) is unbeatable not even lost once to Rock Valtryek.
What combo on rock Valtryek?
0Wall HS Charge

(Jan. 22, 2020  2:17 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:13 PM)Dacatman Wrote: No, no, no, my HS Ogre (Shrek) O5 Zenith Evolution (I don’t remember their Hasbro names) is unbeatable not even lost once to Rock Valtryek.
What combo on rock Valtryek?
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:17 AM)g2_ Wrote: But Ace Dragon is awful man.

(Jan. 22, 2020  2:03 PM)bladekid Wrote:

(Jan. 21, 2020  5:11 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Good Question. I bet many of them won't be very high up the list.

Wow, You say Hunter-S is easily the best attack driver. It's hard to get (only via gaianon/kerbeus dual pack) but I made it.

And now.. I found a thread named "worst 20 parts" and there MagicHorse said that Hn-S sucks.

And the wiki sais Destroy is a must have...

So I think we need a driver Tier list, new videos and Your explanations.
(Jan. 24, 2020  9:22 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote:

Wow, You say Hunter-S is easily the best attack driver. It's hard to get (only via gaianon/kerbeus dual pack) but I made it.

And now.. I found a thread named "worst 20 parts" and there MagicHorse said that Hn-S sucks.

Ds was a must have like a year ago, not really anymore imo. But Ds isn't really for attack as much as balance. I've seen a lot of wrong things in my day, and Hn-S being bad is one of them. In limited I feel it will be a top choice for Hasbro players. Also, Hn-S is also available is the target exclusive pack with L4 and H4.

(Jan. 22, 2020  2:25 PM)Dacatman Wrote: 0Wall HS Charge

(Jan. 22, 2020  2:17 PM)bladekid Wrote: What combo on rock Valtryek?
Oh ok, so you don't know at all what you're talking about.

(Jan. 24, 2020  9:22 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote:

Also where is this thread, I couldn't find it.
Any updates on this tier list? Thinking about picking up some hasbro beyblades for the holidays.
(Nov. 26, 2020  9:42 PM)ShadowTitan Wrote: Any updates on this tier list? Thinking about picking up some hasbro beyblades for the holidays.
If you want to know, the good beys from rise are probably monster ogre, joker, myth Odax, inferno Salamander.  Use the joker and luinor chips with all of the layer bases and you'll be good! These are all really good in limited.