Beyblade Burst Awaken: 4th season idea

This is my idea for the 4th season which would be the legendary bladers arc. It would take 3 years in the future. Aiga and co are in high school and about to graduate. Shu now owns the Raging bulls, Lui is a beytrainer, and Valt has apparently moved out of the country. There will be 12 legendary bladers throughout the series which will be revealed roughly episode ideas, comic sketches, and bey sketches!
ooooooooook. I think u should add a bit of story....
I will. I just added basic plot to start off
Are valt, Shu, free or like part of the legendary bladers?
I don’t want to give anything away yet but some of them are and some are new bladers that wee will meet along the way

Beyblade Burst Awaken: Episode 1
Awaken! Lance Achilles!

It has been 3 years since our conclusion from Beyblade Burst Turbo. Aiga and co are about to graduated high school, Shuu owns the raging bulls, Lui is a beytrainer up In the mountains, And Valt has left the country and it is not known where he is. Aiga walks home from school with his sister, Fubuki, Ranjiro, and Suoh. They all start talking about what they want to do after they get out of high school. Suoh wants to be a doctor, Fubuki wants to work for shuu at the Raging Bulls, and Aiga isn’t really sure what he wants to do. Then Aiga says he just wants to keep blading for the rest of his life. Aiga heads home and goes to take a nap, and while he is sleeping he has a weird dream. He wakes up to seeing Achilles in front of him in a different dimension, and Achilles slashes his sword at Aiga and he wakes up from the dream. Aiga wants to have a beybattle so he calls up a mysterious blader. Aiga goes to the beypark, and soon Phi shows up with his Revive Phoenix. They get their launchers out and get ready for the battle. They both yell with confidence 3 2 1 Let it Rip!!
Aiga immeaditly charges Phi with Z Shoot. Phoenix dodges it and Aiga is in shock for a second. Phi laughs and tells Aiga that he will finish this now. Phi yells Phoenix Break and Phoenix starts to speed up with the friction drivers edge grinding against the stadium. It charges super fast at
Cho Z Achilles and Aiga dosnt know what to do. Aiga Yells “Achilles, We can do this!” Aiga then appears in his dimension that was in his dream and Achilles is in front of him. He then talks to Achilles and says we are going to win against Phi. Achilles starts to glow and Aiga starts to glow as well and Aiga is back in the real world and screams “Go Achilles! Goooo!” Achilles starts to glow and transforms into Lance Achilles. X’. Av and Achilles charges into Phoenix and it bursts. Yet Aiga wins he soon faints and is passed out

And that’s how the episode ends

Characters featured:
Aiga Akaba
Phi
Fubuki Sumiye
Suoh Genji
Valt Aoi (mentioned)
Shuu Kurenai (mentioned)
Lui Shirosagi (mentioned)

Beys:
Cho Z Achilles. 00. Dm
Revive Phoenix. 10. Fr
Lance Achilles. X’. Av

Special Move:
Z Shoot
Phoenix Break
Um, Shu is already the owner of the Raging Bulls...
Yeah I know I just stated what our main characters from Beyblade Burst are doing

Beyblade Burst Awaken: Episode 2
Lightning Crash! Bolt Savitar!