Beyblade Burst App Usernames

Hi guys so if you play the beyblade burst app, because I do, we can friend each other and battle.
My username is:
MercurialForce974
I have all the God Beys (Hasbro) that are released.
Then I also have the starting beys. I am a newbie.
Sure. I'm astraldragon458. I'm more experienced, but I'll go easy so you can get used to the app Smile
(Dec. 22, 2017  2:27 AM)Sıon Wrote: Sure. I'm astraldragon458. I'm more experienced, but I'll go easy so you can get used to the app :)

can you friend request me? I'm not really used to the friend request thing.

If you guys want to battle me on the app, friend request me cuz i don't know how to do it to u.
I am:
MercurialForce974
I hope to battle with u!

(Dec. 22, 2017  2:27 AM)Sıon Wrote: Sure. I'm astraldragon458. I'm more experienced, but I'll go easy so you can get used to the app :)

try to stay online 3:00 pm ET to 5:00 pm ET. That is when I play
I'm in😆
CrimsonBeast1278 
Could you also comment on my new video "Top 8 things we had to discover in hasbro's beyblade burst app"  https://youtu.be/tir_LwxYFT0
What would your list look like?
If you wanna friend me, find me as GrandDiety1518. I am at a Semi Pro Rank, but I usually end up in 1st place in tournaments.
Hey, I’m in. You can find me as MythicalForce1733.
Hi, My username is CelestialHydra1688. I’m level 99 beymaster but a casual player
Hello guys, My username is WickedForce2664. i have more than 30 beys and i am level 14
Hey, my username is LumiousShadow5003 and i am new to the game
MightyPhoenix5228 level81

I like to play level 1 or 2 beys with level 5 layers to be a sleeper killer... I love the d33 / td07 or td09 combo. 1 loss in the past week to a guy(or girl) on this forum.... My son says I probabbly make kids cry losing to a level 1 bey, but hey, kid tears make me happy I guess. After you practice, come and battle me.

Best bey to start on the app is Satomb. Find him on the Wiki with all the QR codes or in the green star stadium battle set. Defense types turn other's powers against themselves.

I'm a 37 yr old beyblade addict. I've loved beyblade since the 1990s. I got the 1st set ever made.
My username is MagnificentPhoenix3582.
My username is immortal vapor 3408 o. The app
Mines is SupremeTitan7902