Beyblade Burst Anime - Where to Start?

Hey there
I just got back into beyblade after quite some time because my friends baited me with the new burst gt beys  Cute
Would it be possible for me to start the anime from the new season or should i start from the beginning of burst?
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:32 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: Hey there
I just got back into beyblade after quite some time because my friends baited me with the new burst gt beys  Cute
Would it be possible for me to start the anime from the new season or should i start from the beginning of burst?

I suggest Beyblade Burst GT otherwise known as Beyblade Burst Rise is North America. Although I highly recommend Beyblade G Revolution.

You can start with GT but I would recommend the dub versions of seasons 1 and 2, and the watch then the subbed versions of seasons 3 and 4.

ohh ok, is the dub any good? i remember i didnt like the metal series dub that much
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:49 AM)VileYuzu Wrote:
ohh ok, is the dub any good? i remember i didnt like the metal series dub that much

they are decent, but the most don't watch the dub since it takes longer than the sub episodes.
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

You can start with GT but I would recommend the dub versions of seasons 1 and 2, and the watch then the subbed versions of seasons 3 and 4.

(Feb. 01, 2020  3:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:49 AM)VileYuzu Wrote:

they are decent, but the most don't watch the dub since it takes longer than the sub episodes.

it takes longer? why is that?
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:41 AM)VileYuzu Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You can start with GT but I would recommend the dub versions of seasons 1 and 2, and the watch then the subbed versions of seasons 3 and 4.

(Feb. 01, 2020  3:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: they are decent, but the most don't watch the dub since it takes longer than the sub episodes.

it takes longer? why is that?
He means that the dub gets released a year after the original airing of the Japanese one.
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:42 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:41 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: it takes longer? why is that?
He means that the dub gets released a year after the original airing of the Japanese one.

ohh that makes sense
I guess i'll check it out then, thanks guys Grin
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:03 AM)VileYuzu Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:42 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: He means that the dub gets released a year after the original airing of the Japanese one.

ohh that makes sense
I guess i'll check it out then, thanks guys Grin
No problem!