Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

edit: his hair seems to be floating, but this is anime lol its like yugioh haha.
Judging from those silhouettes, I doubt that we'll get a female blader anytime soon... unless it's a female character with short hair).

On top of that, those silhouette designs... suck! They are so boring, well... except for the one at the back and the guy with that Elvis hairstyle. As for the rest, their hair styles look extremely uncreative as they are just spikey hair with nothing sticking out and looks like something of Beyraiderz (which you all know I hate).
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:34 AM)♥。◕‿‿◕。♥ Wrote: Judging from those silhouettes, I doubt that we'll get a female blader anytime soon... unless it's a female character with short hair).

On top of that, those silhouette designs... suck! They are so boring, well... except for the one at the back and the guy with that Elvis hairstyle. As for the rest, their hair styles look extremely uncreative as they are just spikey hair with nothing sticking out and looks like something of Beyraiderz (which you all know I hate).

The guy to the left of the very back looks like his head is a chainsaw... I would use him to cut some logs Uncertain

What's up with Elvis?! Personally, I think he will be a nice character (I judge by hair ;3)

The guy in the very back? Is there an explosion or forest fire on his head?! Chocked_2

The guy on the far right looks like Ryuga

And for the last one on the far left: too lame Uncertain
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:40 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:34 AM)♥。◕‿‿◕。♥ Wrote: Judging from those silhouettes, I doubt that we'll get a female blader anytime soon... unless it's a female character with short hair).

The guy to the left of the very back looks like his head is a chainsaw... I would use him to cut some logs Uncertain

What's up with Elvis?! Personally, I think he will be a nice character (I judge by hair ;3)

The guy in the very back? Is there an explosion or forest fire on his head?! Chocked_2

The guy on the far right looks like Ryuga

And for the last one on the far left: too lame Uncertain

What's up with Elvis? Nothing Smile

And for the record, most of them look lame as if the manga illustrators and d-rights didn't give a damn about character designs. Unfortunetly, one of the designs actually looks like Vart/Valt/Varuto himself which honestly loses his identity a little (so far).
The very back one looks like he/she would have some furred clothing and a ripped cape, reminds me of the Fireblaze Beywheelz owner Glen don't it?
Plot twist already, Vart/Valt/Varuto's twin brother lol XD
Just to remind everyone : a lot of initial dark silhouettes at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade got serious changes when the character was actually introduced. So, these silhouettes definitely seem eccentric rather than average, but those might be sketches the manga artist has done and the editor took them because they needed something, without them being finalised yet.
So without any reveal? Okay I hope so.

BTW I forgot to say thanks Blader Soul!
Oh damn, me too! Thank you for posting that picture @[Blader Soul]¡
No prob J.I.N.B.E.E! & ♥。◕‿‿◕。♥ just wanted to let you all know, and i didn't see that picture anywhere on the forums. So i thought i'd post it for ya. Smile Anytime.
As I thought, that screenshot comes from an extended trailer that was shown at the World Hobby Fair Summer 2015, which Gingka7854 just hinted at in the main Beyblade Burst topic :
Wow, that looks really awesome! I'm loving the new animation style and those character silhouettes are interesting to say the least. I especially like how they add lighting and sparks to the movement of the Beys and its just much smoother and clear looking now. Can't wait for this to come out!
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:23 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: So did anyone see this? just wondering, found it on tumblr, not sure if I was allowed to post it here tho. But that guy in the back looks interesting.[Image: 9404967a129a2af04fdf16dd38a351f11435623909_full.jpg]
it looks like the characters from the metal fight beyblade series(the shadows)

in the trailer it sounds like a male voice
I think she meant one of the silhouettes, not the two that's already revealed.
@[Team Meteor] - ... What? I was talking about the silhouettes, not the ones that are already revealed.
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:23 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: So did anyone see this? just wondering, found it on tumblr, not sure if I was allowed to post it here tho. But that guy in the back looks interesting.

Is that...? No, it can't be... Second from the right, is that...

Space Dandy would actually be better than a generic Beywheelz like character, which I hope isn't the case.
Or, or... it could be...

(Jul. 01, 2015  8:51 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:23 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: So did anyone see this? just wondering, found it on tumblr, not sure if I was allowed to post it here tho. But that guy in the back looks interesting.

This was exactly the first thing I thought. Bey Dandy, anyone? Eee
beyblade burst is life,and life is awesome
(Jul. 01, 2015  11:32 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2015  8:51 PM)Wizard Wrote:

This was exactly the first thing I thought. Bey Dandy, anyone? Eee

Considering Space Dandy's "story", it's entirely possible
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul. 02, 2015  3:29 PM)smash attacker Wrote: beyblade burst is life,and life is awesome

both of these statements are up for debate imo
I'd rather say "Burst is love, Burst is life" but nevermind.
see the real beyblade burst trailer