Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

So seriously, since I know that some of my posts have annoyed a lot of you and that unfortunately for the Beyblade line it looks like this will be redundant in the future still, I just wanted to formally vow not to post regarding the Burst anime again, unless of course it becomes interesting.

What I know is that I wanted people to discuss the Metal Fight Beyblade anime here when it was broadcast and there was no Beyblade anime community anywhere unlike back with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so now that there are actually a handful of Members interested in it, you guys enjoy it, talk about it, and as for myself, I will fade on this matter.
If there was a character based on you, Kai-V, it would be even more interesting. I do guarantee that Burst will get better. I'm not trying to dis Bakuten Shoot, but I didn't start getting interested in it till Russia.
(May. 03, 2016  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So seriously, since I know that some of my posts have annoyed a lot of you and that unfortunately for the Beyblade line it looks like this will be redundant in the future still, I just wanted to formally vow not to post regarding the Burst anime again, unless of course it becomes interesting.

What I know is that I wanted people to discuss the Metal Fight Beyblade anime here when it was broadcast and there was no Beyblade anime community anywhere unlike back with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so now that there are actually a handful of Members interested in it, you guys enjoy it, talk about it, and as for myself, I will fade on this matter.

I don't think it annoys anyone really, and we certainly don't want you to stay out of it if you actually do want to post. Your points are valid after all. The main difference is, you really want a plot to happen ASAP so you know where the series is going, whereas we're just keeping an open mind and knowing that, eventually, we'll reach a point where the plot will be important. Unfortunately, that just doesn't seem like it'll happen until Kaizer joins the BeyClub, so we need to sit tight until then. We're getting character development in the meantime, which works nicely for me anyway.

tl;dr Don't feel that you can't post, or that we're annoyed. We all just have different ideals for the pacing of the anime.
It looks like Xcalibur's owner has a totally different spelling than we though: Shakuenji Kaiza. Well then, hah. @[~Mana~]
It contradicts the posters and other merchandise. It says Xhaka on CoroCoro on some posters and other stuff. I think that the site mispelled it by accident. Plus all the character's first letter of their first name is the same starting letter as their Bey. The only mistake made was the S, which was a typo. Xhakuenji Kaiza is the correct spelling. Oh and btw, there is a character in Naruto named Kaiza. That name is not a variation on the name Kaizer.
That...is a horrible inconsistency. I can get behind Kaiza as opposed to Kaizer in a way, but the Xhaka nickname doesn't make any sense unless his family name is Xhakuenji.

I'm counting on that being a misspelling honestly, though I fear for the consistency of his name going forward...
Uhh...no. That's far too ambiguous, and has nothing to do with anything about Xhaka, haha.
Does anyone still have the original first trailer (not the teaser) in HD?
Yep. Beyblade Burst: God (or Kami. Your choice) starts in April. Confirmed via official Twitter account.
So the serie will be based on lot of God ?... Like Metal Fury ?!...
I suppose you could say that, given the nature of some of the releases we already know about. There's literally no other information available yet though, so there's not much else we can go on at this point.
(Feb. 10, 2017  4:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So the serie will be based on lot of God ?... Like Metal Fury ?!...

Nope, It's gonna be the World Championship arc!
I guess this wasn't meant to be revealed as the original tweet just got deleted.
I'm afraid no video sites in China will buy the play right of the second season...lol
I can't wait to see god valkyrie
(Feb. 10, 2017  4:55 AM)Hato Wrote: I guess this wasn't meant to be revealed as the original tweet just got deleted.

Hahah man, these Japanese are unbelievable.
Thanks for the info guys. But "Beyblade Burst God"? Oh goodness no! What is God Valkyrie gonna have godly powers now? The name sounds like too much hyperbole considering Burst is a down to earth series as we know so far.
Great news! More Beyblade Burst, more happiness! LOL
I just hope this name be a hyperbole, as Jinbee said. I'd prefer to keep watching a series as it is now, only intensifying a bit the characters relationships, kind of what we saw on G-Revolution and all. I really hope it doesn't fall on the V-Force, Metal Fury side having some crazy fantasy elements. I'm hyped! Grin

Thanks for the info, guys! Grin
It definitely sounds like a desperate grab for attention, an ultimatum to appear like an extra interesting series, because seriously, "God" is the last word I would attach to a series based on the normal life of a primary schooler hahah.
(Feb. 10, 2017  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It definitely sounds like a desperate grab for attention, an ultimatum to appear like an extra interesting series, because seriously, "God" is the last word I would attach to a series based on the normal life of a primary schooler hahah.

I don't really expect Valkyrie to become Gold God Valkyrie or something. My speculation is that there will be a bigger focus on Beys based on gods. There's already Quetzalcoatl, Zeus, Odin, etc. Maybe we'll get a bunch more, like Athena, Hades, whatever.
(Feb. 10, 2017  9:59 PM)Holy_Horusood Wrote: I don't really expect Valkyrie to become Gold God Valkyrie or something. My speculation is that there will be a bigger focus on Beys based on gods. There's already Quetzalcoatl, Zeus, Odin, etc. Maybe we'll get a bunch more, like Athena, Hades, whatever.

In fact Valkyrie itself is a god... And all the beyblades in BURST are based on gods, weapons, creatures from different mythologies. Tongue_out
(Feb. 10, 2017  11:51 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Why

It's probably fake lol

Tbh Beyblade Burst "God" sounds kinda weird but I'm really excited to see what it will be as now I started to like anime and I think it's finally getting interesting so I'm excited to see how they will continue the story.