Beyblade Burst Anime Characters Winning Percentages

(Mar. 07, 2019  3:20 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  3:14 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yeah, but some are completely wrong. Lui did horribly, yet he got a 70%?! And Free was only there to show off Valt’s strength and stuff like that, but somehow won 2 out of 3 battles even though he’s lost at least twice?

I mean, like I said, the calculations are too off. If its something like Rantaro having 100% win percentage, thats when Im concerned

I can do better calculations tbh. I just need all the matches list cuz I can't remember all in my head. I'll include flashbacks, and what not cuz every battle counts.
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:19 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  3:20 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I mean, like I said, the calculations are too off. If its something like Rantaro having 100% win percentage, thats when Im concerned

I can do better calculations tbh. I just need all the matches list cuz I can't remember all in my head. I'll include flashbacks, and what not cuz every battle counts.

Sorry about that typo!! I didnt realize that my “arent” turned into “are!!”

My post is edited so that the correct word shows up lol
Didn't Free battle Agia twice( 2 wins Once with Normal Agia and once against Dark Agia), then battled Kyle(won) and Phi (epic lost) giving him a 75% win rate? 3-1
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Didn't Free battle Agia twice( 2 wins Once with Normal Agia and once against Dark Agia), then battled Kyle(won) and Phi (epic lost)  giving him a 75% win rate? 3-1

Yeah.
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:06 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Didn't Free battle Agia twice( 2 wins Once with Normal Agia and once against Dark Agia), then battled Kyle(won) and Phi (epic lost)  giving him a 75% win rate? 3-1

Yeah.

Lost to Valt makes it 50%
(Mar. 08, 2019  9:45 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:06 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah.

That wasn’t really a battle It was more of a battle  montage
(Mar. 08, 2019  9:45 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:06 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah.

Yes it does
But also 4 wins against him
But... How does Count Night have 100%? Didn't he lost against Aiga? ?
I recalculate all percentages soon.
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:46 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I think Lui's probably a little bit higher than 75% in Cho-Z I mean when he battled Valt he technically would've won if the stadium they were battling wouldn't have collapsed and when Valt picked up Wonder Valtryak it bursted in his hand while Lui's bey was pretty much undamaged so if the fight were to go on longer Lui would've won and also Phi said he's saving the strongest blader for last and considering he has beaten Valt, Aiger,
Free, Hearts (or is it Hartz), and Kyle who are all like the top bladers so technically the only other legendary bladers he hasn't beaten yet are Lui and Count Night who are both like the best (cause Count Night has the most powerful bey around Shadow Amaterios, although my Shining Amaterios could probably beat it,) and Aiger I guess (considering he wants to battle him again with Cho-Z Achilles) so I think in the finale Lui might unlock his true potential and possibly become the best in the world (again) and who knows mayybe become the greatest blader of all time. -Avery

How well a Blader does is entirely different from how many battles they’ve won. My calculations put Lui at 33% win rate because they sidelined him and he barely exists anymore

I definitely wouldn't say sidelined Lui cause he's still technically a pretty big character in the series but other than that you have a good point. -Avery
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:06 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: How well a Blader does is entirely different from how many battles they’ve won. My calculations put Lui at 33% win rate because they sidelined him and he barely exists anymore

I definitely wouldn't say sidelined Lui cause he's still technically a pretty big character in the series but other than that you have a good point. -Avery
If you have watched the anime you will know that they completely forget about him after the Longinus cup and so far he has never appeared again.
I update first post when Cho-Z is ended.