Beyblade Artist Contest! ^_^

Kazuma Wrote:YOUR AN carp TAKERU!!!
1. I HAVE taste in art
2.You cant even buy me checkers?!?!?!?!?
3.When I come back over to your house,dont eat my damn food.
OR drink the soda im drinking
that's why your beyblade came in today and your not getting it now cause of this post.Angry
No No Im Sorry!!!!I Want My Wolborg Y.Y
yeah that's right I want food I'm going to eat now.
Takeru Wrote:
Kazuma Wrote:YOUR AN carp TAKERU!!!
1. I HAVE taste in art
2.You cant even buy me checkers?!?!?!?!?
3.When I come back over to your house,dont eat my damn food.
OR drink the soda im drinking
that's why your beyblade came in today and your not getting it now cause of this post.Angry

Kazuma Wrote:No No Im Sorry!!!!I Want My Wolborg Y.Y

Takeru Wrote:yeah that's right I want food I'm going to eat now.

Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
What I'm hungry.
NEWS ON PRIZES: carp happened and i lost my job so it's going to be a while before i send out the prizes but don't think i want send them cause your wrong I'm going to get another job before I move to Morgantown WV to get you guys your prizes if you need anything on my profile has my email and everything hit me up.

Sorry for the delay,
Takeru
(Aug. 12, 2008  10:40 AM)Takeru Wrote: NEWS ON PRIZES: carp happened and i lost my job so it's going to be a while before i send out the prizes but don't think i want send them cause your wrong I'm going to get another job before I move to Morgantown WV to get you guys your prizes if you need anything on my profile has my email and everything hit me up.

Sorry for the delay,
Takeru

yup this is about what i expected

honestly you backed out of a $100 order from me so i didn't expect you to buy anyone prizes
(Aug. 12, 2008  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  10:40 AM)Takeru Wrote: NEWS ON PRIZES: carp happened and i lost my job so it's going to be a while before i send out the prizes but don't think i want send them cause your wrong I'm going to get another job before I move to Morgantown WV to get you guys your prizes if you need anything on my profile has my email and everything hit me up.

Sorry for the delay,
Takeru

yup this is about what i expected

honestly you backed out of a $100 order from me so i didn't expect you to buy anyone prizes
This is different I lost my job without money how elks would I be able to pay? Just because I backed out on your deal doesn't mean that I would back out of this, no matter what i will get the beyblades to the winners!
drew these when i was 10 decided to post them up
and these sorry just realized how to post multiple pictures ive got alot more but my scanner broke
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

i know it looks that way but i just look at the back of my beyblade boxes and draw what i see
Yeah, not sure why you needed to post these here.

They have nothing to do with this topic.
Hello everyone long time no see and man have things changed, I'm still unemployed and hopefully will get this job working for the federal government, if so everyone that was to get a prize will get one. Sorry it too this long for me to come back bit i had to move and some other stuff, i now live in West Virginia no matter what I'm going to keep my promise just need a job and money to do so I did miss you guys. ^^
Dude do you really expect us to believe you? lmao
Man, this thread was done ages ago but I know how you feel about the whole no job thing.
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:23 PM)bladerwc1 Wrote: ok i'll enter.

this ended ages ago
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:16 PM)Roan Wrote: Dude do you really expect us to believe you? lmao

Yes i do no matter what i hate leaving things in the air if i make a promise i intend on keeping it no matter what........ i just need a job.
(Feb. 18, 2009  3:57 PM)Takeru Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:16 PM)Roan Wrote: Dude do you really expect us to believe you? lmao

Yes i do no matter what i hate leaving things in the air if i make a promise i intend on keeping it no matter what........ i just need a job.

Sure....