Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

Where did you guys watch the god series? I can't find it subbed anywhere.
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2018  11:07 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Who is the owner of Round Shell MS in the manga. I guess it was answered before but I can't find it. And who are owners of Bakuten Ryu? What is Bakuten Ryu?
Hey @[Kai-V], I am pretty sure you will know something about them. Especially Bakuten Ryu.

As far as I know, none of those Beyblades appear in the main manga. They might be featured in the side-series for Blader DJ and that other kid though, but those mangas are very obscure.
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:34 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin
Now THAT is some good spam (please don't)
Am I the only one that thinks that although Tsubasa's a dude, that the way that the artist(s) did the shading on the chest area makes him look like a chick?
BUMP!
Anyone knows what's been happening in the Burst manga recently? Haven't seen anyone talk about it since a while.
(Jun. 13, 2018  8:28 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Anyone knows what's been happening in the Burst manga recently? Haven't seen anyone talk about it since a while.

i though about the beyblade burst super z manga in corocoro magazine 
( the currrent battle was between aiga and shou , i dont know who won but am sure aiga will win)
(Jun. 13, 2018  10:09 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  8:28 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Anyone knows what's been happening in the Burst manga recently? Haven't seen anyone talk about it since a while.

i though about the beyblade burst super z manga in corocoro magazine 
( the currrent battle was between aiga and shou , i dont know who won but am sure aiga will win)

Aiga beat suoh if I remember correctly

I'm waiting until Volume 1 comes out in book form, which should be sometime in Autumn.
Reviving this because I've found myself with three questions.

1.) I'm horrible at following spoken Japanese, so while the Japanese version of the BSB movie is on YT it doesn't do me any good without help. Point is the intro scene of Keiko's mother; I'm curious how it goes in Japanese. The English dub is weird because it doesn't establish her. She's right with Max and wrong with Rei, while for an intro scene I'd except her to be either fully wrong or fully right. And the transition from talking to Kyoju to slapping Takao makes no sense either. If anyone can describe/paraphrase what the scene is like in Japanese, that'd be big help.

2.) If anyone has access to the BSB manga in Japanese, what is Cyber/Psychic/Psykick called in the manga? Aoki lists them as Cyber in that BSB history section of his and from the artwork gallery I gather they're AUS Cyber these days. But are they ever called Cyber in the manga? I couldn't find it in the translation and the JA wikipedia page doesn't use the name either, just ザガート一味 and ボーグ残党 (is that last one a reader description or a term actually used in the manga? I can imagine Yuriy to have said it.).

3.) This one's for any Dutchies around (although I'm curious how other dubs handled it too). In the English dub, it's ambiguous who came up with the name Majestics. It's not Ralf, but the others don't claim it either. Yet I recall that in the Dutch dub, Johnny said something along the lines of "Eh, I had to write down something." I don't have access to the Dutch dub, so can anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance!
I want them to make a remake of the metal fight shoes
(Nov. 26, 2019  12:37 AM)FlameDan Wrote: I want them to make a remake of the metal fight shoes
To make the battles feel more like Burst's or to have an updated look with better graphics and small tweaks to improve the flow of the story?
Does anyone know what are Hiro Morita’s thoughts on the Snake Pit? Like, does he plan to feature them in future manga releases or anywhere in the plot at all?
What's with the red tattoo on Valt's face?
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have images of the Beyblade Burst GT chapter from Corocoro Special April Issue? It was released on 28th February 2020. Because Daina and Kensuke supposedly made a cameo appearance in that one and I just wanted to see what they've been up to as characters.
(Mar. 14, 2020  7:59 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Just out of curiosity, does anyone have images of the Beyblade Burst GT chapter from Corocoro Special April Issue? It was released on 28th February 2020. Because Daina and Kensuke supposedly made a cameo appearance in that one and I just wanted to see what they've been up to as characters.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmEpn1q8WAQ here
Edit : credit goes to him
I was just wondering where to read the original bakute shoot beyblade manga starting from Vol. 1.. Do I have any luck with getting the manga of Beyblade, V-force and G-revolution?