Beyblade Accessories Stratergies

I thought it be interesting to get others opinion on what they think about many of the current Beyblade Burst accessories. I know most people just kinda push the off as gimmicky, but I want to learn more about how the time might be able to be used. Here is a list of some accessories I’ve found.

Launcher grip- some people like this and others don’t. Helps when using string launchers so as to lesson the chance of the strings plastic pulling grip hitting your fingers after being released. Also can increase or decrease stability and comfort when launching.

Weight damper- helps you make a smoother launch by keeping a more constant center of gravity and trying to make a launch more stable. Seems a little uncomfortable and cheap though

Carabiner- can be used to carry around launcher by letting it dangle from your pant’s/short’s belt loop. Can also be used as a smaller grip

Beylogger- more of a prop than anything, unless you live in Japan.

Grip Weight- looks cool and adds more weight to your launcher so as to make it less likely to be moved around during your launch.

Knuckle grip- gimmicky grip that allows you to grip a launcher with your whole hand wrapping around it. It is slightly slippery and hard to use in a positive way.

Angel compass- can be used to properly and more consistently launch your Beyblade at a set level.

Power trigger- can allow you to get a more adjustable grip on your launcher.

Did I miss any? What are your thoughts on creative or effective ways to use these accessories? Which are the least and most expensive? What is the best way to cheaply get them?

All opinions are valuable!
Can’t wait to see what everyone thinks about this interesting topic!
At the moment, I use a beylogger, two triggers, one weight damper, and the metal grip. Super flex.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:25 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: At the moment, I use a beylogger, two triggers, one weight damper, and the metal grip. Super flex.
Noice! I have a question tho.
Where did you get your beylogger
I can only find the beylogger + on amazon for like 85$.
Also do you like poweetriggers?
I haven’t heard much about them and don’t really know how they work...
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:43 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:25 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: At the moment, I use a beylogger, two triggers, one weight damper, and the metal grip. Super flex.
Noice! I have a question tho.

Try eBay. That’s where I got my two Beyloggers, one for $65 and one from the B-38 Entry Set ($80). The triggers are ok. It’s just for show, really. I mean, you can pull the trigger for a grip I guess? I made my launcher look like a sword. The weight damper came from the Long string launcher set. 

I have a Go Shoot as well. I double up my set up and call it the Hammer, lol.
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:40 PM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:43 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Noice! I have a question tho.

Try eBay. That’s where I got my two Beyloggers, one for $65 and one from the B-38 Entry Set ($80). The triggers are ok. It’s just for show, really. I mean, you can pull the trigger for a grip I guess? I made my launcher look like a sword. The weight damper came from the Long string launcher set. 

Ok! Thanks for the advice! Just a question, when you squeeze the triggers- do you feel as though you could break it or as if it’s a little fragile? I just really don’t want to get a power trigger and have to worry about breaking it every time I use it.
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:17 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:40 PM)Roh’bel Wrote: Try eBay. That’s where I got my two Beyloggers, one for $65 and one from the B-38 Entry Set ($80). The triggers are ok. It’s just for show, really. I mean, you can pull the trigger for a grip I guess? I made my launcher look like a sword. The weight damper came from the Long string launcher set. 

Ok! Thanks for the advice! Just a question, when you squeeze the triggers- do you feel as though you could break it or as if it’s a little fragile? I just really don’t want to get a power trigger and have to worry about breaking it every time I use it.

The trigger feels fine. If it were a Hasbro product, I’d be a little worried.
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:25 PM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:17 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Ok! Thanks for the advice! Just a question, when you squeeze the triggers- do you feel as though you could break it or as if it’s a little fragile? I just really don’t want to get a power trigger and have to worry about breaking it every time I use it.

The trigger feels fine. If it were a Hasbro product, I’d be a little worried.

Lol! Sadly true! 
Thanks for the help:
I’m still looking for more info on a ton of accessories, by the power trigger was something I barely knew anything about and it’s good to get some more intel on in!
Although the beylogger doesn't do anything except show you how hard you launch, the real purpose of it is to add weight to your launcher. It feels exceptionally well in my hand, a vast improvement beyond the weight any other accessory can add.
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:51 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Although the beylogger doesn't do anything except show you how hard you launch, the real purpose of it is to add weight to your launcher. It feels exceptionally well in my hand, a vast improvement beyond the weight any other accessory can add.
Wow! Thanks! I never really thought of that before and now that makes a lot more sense why so many people use them