Beyblade

I want it to be all metal and have metal teeth with frame a that haven't been made I want the spirit animal to be a 14 tailed lion and duel spin rotation beyblade
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:53 AM)Ian101 Wrote: I want it to be all metal and have metal teeth with frame a that haven't been made I want the spirit animal to be a 14 tailed lion and duel spin rotation beyblade

I'm pretty sure there's another place for custom 3-D Printed Beyblade requests, but things have gotten pretty hazy after Xandork discontinued his service. I don't really know though, I think there are people still taking requests.
Well if you can send it send it to the following address [address removed].Thank you
(Oct. 31, 2018  4:19 AM)Ian101 Wrote: Well if you can send it send it to the following address [address removed].Thank you
Plz refrain from posting sensitive information.
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:53 AM)Ian101 Wrote: I want it to be all metal and have metal teeth with frame a that haven't been made I want the spirit animal to be a 14 tailed lion and duel spin rotation beyblade

Oh wait this message only go to you right
(Oct. 31, 2018  1:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am ready to make but it won't be cheap
Yours is comparatively cheap,see others prices
(Oct. 31, 2018  1:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  1:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am ready to make but it won't be cheap
Yours is comparatively cheap,see others prices

Well From My Guesses, this bey is going to cost $70 Including shipping from shapeways, and I am going to charge My fees Which is quite complex....

Hey dual Spin Doesn't works fully on metal, you need plastic insodi
Hi Ian101, I recommend checking out the Your Creations section for threads where people offer such custom services.

Bust Customizations isn't for getting a custom-made Beyblade. New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread and more appropriate threads exist, I will close this one.

Also, please don't post sensitive information such as your address and phone number online. This is visible by everyone in the world. Even adults shouldn't do this, lest face the potential consequences of their actions.

To anyone else, please don't quote such posts in the future, at least not without edits. You are repeating the information. And please make use of the report button so someone can be alerted to take care of it asap. Thank you!