BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

This is a poster from the Hasbro Toy Fair, giving you a look at the new characters in the BeyWheelz anime side series.
[Image: beywheelzanimeposter.jpg][Image: 2vvm9nd.png]

Some info on the BeyWheelz side series from Kai-V.
Kai-V Wrote:- It is apparently separated from the main Metal Fight Beyblade anime.
- It focuses only on BeyWheelz. .
- It only has thirteen episodes.
- Those thirteen full episodes more or less coincide with the fact that most of the episodes from 4D were to cut fifteen minutes instead of thirty, so the total number of episodes should still be around fifty-one if you add 4D + BeyWheelz
This series is gonna suck....I can just feel it...Serious

How would the battles even play out? Too many questions for a series with 13 episodes only.
Hah. I Knew It. So, This Isn't Zero G, Correct? Does This Mean It'll Be An American Made Anime? Or Would The Jap Make One Of BeyWheelz Too?
Bakuten Shoot got 2 manga spinoffs.

Metal Fight gets an anime spinoff.

That short? I thought this was serious. Considering the celebration Hasbro had.
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:44 AM)Tris Wrote: Hah. I Knew It. So, This Isn't Zero G, Correct? Does This Mean It'll Be An American Made Anime? Or Would The Jap Make One Of BeyWheelz Too?

No, this is not Zero G as far as I know.

It is a Japanese anime commissioned by Nelvana, most likely, and Japan will probably never see that small BeyWheelz series, most likely.

To, which two manga spin-offs ?
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To, which two manga spin-offs ?

One Of Them Is The Blader DJ Manga. I think.
[Image: i45030.jpg]
Metal Fight Beyblade also has a Blader DJ comic, as well as a Sol Blaze side-comic and something else, surely ...
Part of me can't believe this is happening and part of me wants to watch it just to laugh.

At least none of the main characters are involved as far as we know.
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To, which two manga spin-offs ?

Saint Bladers, and Beyblade War.

I didn't know there was a Blader DJ spinoff for either series. I don't really count the movie adaptation manga though.
Here is an even clearer picture of the poster :

[Image: beywheelzanimeposter.jpg]

It is stupid because the red-haired character definitely resembles Yuuki even if it is not him, and the character on the right also has clothes very similar to Kyouya, even if they are not the same characters ...

But how do you create confusion in kids' brains ? Exactly like that.

The white-coloured character actually looks cool though.
Wtf, that's not actually Yuki?
And correct me if im wrong, that is only American-made series?
That is indeed not Yuuki. At least, it would really surprise me if out of nowhere he went from BeyWheelz to his Mercury Anubius ...

No, this is made by D-Rights as well as Nelvana, but it will probably not be shown in Japan.
Reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monsters, basically it was also only aired in US and never shown in Japan.
What the hell are BeyWheelz anyways xD? Is there any pic of how does this looks at all?
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:48 PM)Jrx Wrote: Reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monsters, basically it was also only aired in US and never shown in Japan.
What the hell are BeyWheelz anyways xD? Is there any pic of how does this looks at all?

Look in the Beyblade General forum, more specifically the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic that is stickied. We have been discussing those things for the past days.
A lot of them are pretty much cookie-cutter designs. It's sad, because it's just so obvious that the only reason for this series' existence is to make money.
I don't know what to think about it.
It is a great confusion to only use new characters (?), makes you wonder where the others disappeared to within that time.
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:19 PM)Felina Wrote: I don't know what to think about it.
It is a great confusion to only use new characters (?), makes you wonder where the others disappeared to within that time.

It´s like Final Fantasy series, each game is a new story, with news characters.
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:05 PM)NanoZero Wrote: A lot of them are pretty much cookie-cutter designs. It's sad, because it's just so obvious that the only reason for this series' existence is to make money.

Even the normal series is purely to make money...
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:05 PM)NanoZero Wrote: A lot of them are pretty much cookie-cutter designs. It's sad, because it's just so obvious that the only reason for this series' existence is to make money.

Or the series exists so that a general 51 episode season can exist...

Metal Fury + Beywheels = Normal
That was already written in the opening post.

4D was not popular enough. They could have simply accepted that and made it a shorter season. It will still be weird to see two independent fifteen-minute episodes be paired up anyway.
So, the BeyWheelz spin-off series are made only for selling more toys. Nuff said. Tongue_out
BeyWheelz.

Becuz pour literracy iz KEWL!!!

Seriously, what the hell are those things? Did we really need that? Uncertain
(Feb. 13, 2012  7:49 PM)Mayuka Howard Wrote: So, the BeyWheelz spin-off series are made only for selling more toys. Nuff said. Tongue_out

Every Beyblade anime series was only made to sell more toys, lol.

Wait, so there's a Pegasis morphed into a Wheel, on the logo.
BEYBLADE'S GOING 5DS!!
That's kind of weird because Ginga isn't in it.
The third character looks like Aguma, compare them, and you'll see the difference.
Kids: "Oh look there's Yuki", "I thought Beyblade just finished", " No, Yuki was a bit bored, and a little fame-hungry, so he came back".