BeyUK Revises, Disappoints

Did you even read the first post of the topic? I didn't insult anyone.

I just went to copy and paste it, and evidently you deleted it. That's really big of you, huh? Deleting an entire discussion so nobody knows what a sore sport you're being isn't very impressive. Of course, most of the members here read it already, and already know that I pointed out factual errors such as you saying that Jiraiya MS and Wolborg MS have the same RC (no, they don't) and that Kenta used SG Metal Ball to win the Japanese championship (Kenta used an HMS combo, SG Metal Ball was used all the way back in 2002).

What the hell are you talking about, watch them suffer? I gave you constructive criticism, everyone whined about it, because in your world nobody's wrong, any difference of thought is merely subjective, never factual, so therefore nothing anyone says is wrong. Right? Wrong.

Good grief, get over it. I was just trying to help, and show you that you didn't know nearly enough to be doing this yet, but if you don't want to hear it then just go back to your isolation so the rest of us can get on talking about Beyblade and teaching people the correct strategies.
BeyUK.net Wrote:29 Dec 07, 11:01
BeyUK-Espio: More news: More of the game content will be coming offline.

Evidently, I wasn't all wrong.
I have deleted the topic as I have removed the Beyblade A to Z and am working on the Blade Types with the help of BeyWiki (started 30 minutes ago).
espio Wrote:You could have done that before thus saving all this hassle. I have deleted the topic as I have removed the Beyblade A to Z and am working on the Blade Types with the help of BeyWiki (started 30 minutes ago).

Could have done what? I didn't think you would delete the topic.

Pretty smooth move, though. Delete the topic so nobody knows you were called out on your poor articles, then take the database down so nobody can READ said articles which have been called out.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I didn't think you would delete the topic.

Pretty smooth move, though. Delete the topic so nobody knows you were called out on your poor articles, then take the database down so nobody can READ said articles which have been called out.

I'm calm now. I took them down so as I can have them offline and wasn't giving people false info. Do you really think I'm that low to have nobody know that my info was incorrect after having taken it down. When I update and complete the information I will mention that our info was incorrect and had criticism from you. Hence why I took it off. It will also be mentioned on the forum.
And what about all the completely baseless stuff you said to me? I don't really believe what you're saying, and as an admin I really don't approve of erasing topics entirely at all; even when topics are "deleted" here, they're sent to a hidden deletion forum. There's really no reason to be going about that.
You do not have to believe me, you just have to know what I intend to do. As I said though, I'm working on improving the info.
espio Wrote:You do not have to believe me, you just have to know what I intend to do. As I said though, I'm working on improving the info.

Well, that's good then I guess. Seriously though, I'm not impressed with you deleting everything I wrote like that. You could've at least told me first. :\

I really wish you would consider just helping us work on Beywiki instead -- I really don't see the need for more than one source for Beyblade information -- but if you must, go ahead.

Locked.