BeyStadium Attack Type

OK, but we know that Hasbro's paint on the stadiums does affect Beyblades' performances.
Any area with a different friction coefficient will interfere with the stamina, movement, etc of a beyblade, and depending how regularly a beyblade is on each different friction region, the paint would affect them differently.
yeah well i don't know, i don't believe the performance is affected in a major way, that i can see. Even if you do some serious testing, how do you measure it's performance without a machine that launches beys with same speed and consistency (akirasdaddy's motor lancher). Is the clear stadium with black tattoo pegasis inside or outside the stadium?
The sticker is on the outside, unless someone is stupid enough to apply it on the play surface.

Just try launching an RF combination in a Hasbro stadium : besides the lack of exits and slope, it should be noticeably slower, and you will notice that there is paint stuck to the rubber that you need to clean up with your nail everytime.
Yeah, I took my hasbro's stadiums out of the shed. After having examining these tattoos and scraping them with my beys, I did noticed the paint coming off the hasbro stadiums. I also noticed that the tattoos are extremely thick after hitting every edge of the tattoo while sliding my finger nail or bey thruogh the Bolt Blast and the Lightning Ldrago stadium. The Hong Kong blue stadium tattoo is for sure not the same as hasbro's i can clearly feel it on my finger it is extremely smooth than that of Hasbros. I don't know if all Hong Kong Blue stadium are the same but you can clearly see the difference between the two companies with the tattoo stadiums.
If you launch an RF into that blue stadium, do you notice much residue left on the rubber after a while ?
(Jan. 30, 2012  7:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you launch an RF into that blue stadium, do you notice much residue left on the rubber after a while ?

No not at all! except them dust i always collect after a battle. I went as far as to grab my old RF and rubbed the rubber half way down vigorously on the white tattoo and NO white residue. While i was examining the marks on the white tattoo their are spinning patterns from fusion wheels scraping the paint. I'm amazed that i can't rub the paint off with RF. hmm interesting.
I can second DaWRETCHED-one's findings. It is very resilient. The cosmetic scratches are mostly from plastic bottoms. But yeah, performance-wise, they are more or less the same.
This is basically ready to go, but:
Made some very minor fixes. However, I'm going to question this:

Quote:and Defense types are given a good WallEeexit ratio that allows them to sustain a justified amount of hits.

How do we define what a good "WallEeexit ratio" is? I thought Poseidon's post was interesting:

(Nov. 27, 2011  6:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Let's see, the walls aren t covering the entire thing, only 1/2 of the circumfrence, so that's slightly wrong. Then the walls aren'g god-savers, spin is lost from the impact. So in the attack staduim it's like this Attack>Defence>Stamina
That's why stamina has too rely on some more weight now.
In the tornado attack staduim there's more techniques that attack types can do a better tornado ridge. But then the size makes it hrder to land hits. The chances of defence types hitting the walls are more likely due to them being larger. So that makes attack and defence equal. Then stamina comes in. The larger staduim means it's harder for attackers to land hits. So that makes all of the types equal all in all.

I don't have enough experience with Tornado Attack to personally conclude if what he's saying is true or not, but it certainly seems logical enough. Though Tornado Attack may never be legal for MFB, it might still be worthwhile to do some comparative tests so we can get a better idea of how biased/un-biased the Attack Stadium really is to Attack Types.

Although, maybe the advantages/disadvantages created by inferior Tornado Ridge on the Attack Stadium in combination with the shorter walls versus Tornado Attack with its deeper ridge and larger walls cancel each other out in the end ... It's hard to say.

(Jan. 27, 2012  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: beystadiumattacktypedia.png]

The text is slightly hard to read, don't you think ...? Maybe try taking the stroke off. Or increase the kerning slightly.

Anyways, whenever this is posted, somebody make sure to create/add a "Stadiums" category.

edit: Also, regarding the paint on the "Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set" Attack Stadium, perhaps for now just add something mentioning that while the paint does not seem to noticeably affect performance, it can be chipped off by plastic Bottoms.
For MFB, the bias towards Attack in BB-10 is far less obvious, to the point where it seems more like TA is biased towards defense/stamina, especially in the current metagame.
Also, TA isn't built of such resilient/thick plastic, or at least, the sonokong ones aren't, so testing MFB gets dangerous with all the weight and speed they pack, heh.

In plastics, the bias is more towards KO's than to attack specifically, because of both the angles and the smaller Tornado Ridge. It does make the metagame a little wonky though, I really dislike BB-10 for plastics.

Oh, lastly: GET TORNADO ATTACK, KEI. Serious

Uwik:Well, that is some very, very good news. Thanks (and same to you, DaWRETCHED-one) Smile
[Image: beystadiumattacktypedia.png]

Kei Wrote:Anyways, whenever this is posted, somebody make sure to create/add a "Stadiums" category.

Or "BeyStadiums", since that seems to be the proper term for older stadiums too. It would be odd to call it "Stadiums", yet all the articles you see when you get into that category are called "BeyStadium [...]".

(Feb. 06, 2012  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Anyways, whenever this is posted, somebody make sure to create/add a "Stadiums" category.

Or "BeyStadiums", since that seems to be the proper term for older stadiums too. It would be odd to call it "Stadiums", yet all the articles you see when you get into that category are called "BeyStadium [...]".

Ah yes, you're right. It should be called "BeyStadiums".

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could edit the diagram again and make the text black? It would improve readability even further. Once this is done, I think this is ready to go up. I was kind of nitpicking before with my question regarding how to define what a good "WallEeexit ratio". The advantages/disadvantages of the Attack Stadium versus TA probably do cancel each other out in some way.

edit: Almost forgot. Whoever posts this, be sure to add something mentioning this:
Kei Wrote:Also, regarding the paint on the "Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set" Attack Stadium, perhaps for now just add something mentioning that while the paint does not seem to noticeably affect performance, it can be chipped off by plastic Bottoms.
What if I just take out the word "good" before the wall:exit ratio? The sentence still makes perfect sense and is, in my opinion, better.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:38 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What if I just take out the word "good" before the wall:exit ratio? The sentence still makes perfect sense and is, in my opinion, better.

Good idea! Take it out.
Just to clarify, I'm thinking the Article should include MFB in the name, as there is already a BeyStadium Attack Type back in the plastics gen (Release A-26).

(Feb. 15, 2012  6:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just to clarify, I'm thinking the Article should include MFB in the name, as there is already a BeyStadium Attack Type back in the plastics gen (Release A-26).

Exactly the same name ? Damn, it would need to be "/BeyStadium_Attack_Type_(MFB).html or something like that.
Don't we normally call it "BeyStadium MFB Attack Type" or something?

And yeah, exactly the same name, haha.
Normally everybody just calls it "Attack Type BeyStadium". In its official name, there is obviously no "Metal Fight Beyblade".
Ahh, okay. I'd seen it called that somewhere.
[Image: beystadiumattacktypedia.png]

I do not know if Verdana was still correct.
(Feb. 16, 2012  1:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Normally everybody just calls it "Attack Type BeyStadium". In its official name, there is obviously no "Metal Fight Beyblade".

I would just call the article "MFB Attack Type BeyStadium".

The new diagram looks good.
Yo, this really needs to be published soon.

(Nov. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
Quote:Dimensions
Diameter: 40 cm
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 24 cm
Wall Length: 15 cm
Exit Length: 15 cm
Depth: 3 cm
Slope: ~30°

Available Products
BB-09 Pegasis DX Set
BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (Black)
Mani Ltd. Hong Kong Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set (Blue)
SonoKong BeyStadium Attack Type (Red)
SonoKong BeyStadium Attack Type (Orange)
Multiple SonoKong Sets

Gallery
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyStadi...#pid862046

Overall
The BeyStadium Attack Type is regarded as the best Metal Fight Beyblade Stadium available. It features the standard 3 Walls, 3 Exits, Tornado Ridge, and an undisturbed center. The simple design of the Attack Stadium is fantastic for enabling all Beyblade Types to perform in their intended way. Attack Types are given great slopes that assist in creating the Sliding Shoot pattern; Stamina Types are undisturbed by Stadium gimmicks; and Defense types are given a good WallEeexit ratio that allows them to sustain a justified amount of hits.

When compared to the Tornado Attack Stadium from the Plastic generation, the Tornado Ridge on the BeyStadium Attack Type is insubstantial because of its short height. Often times, Attack Types fail to grab the Tornado Ridge which results in a loss of speed and a slight delay. However, with consistent practice and proper technique, Attack Types stay within the Stadium without the negative effects of a shallow Tornado Ridge.

This Stadium is the primary choice for standard Metal Fight Beyblade testing and, besides the slight shallowness of its Tornado Ridge as well as the potential tendency of the Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set version to leave paint onto plastic Bottoms, there are no flaws that can be found for this Stadium. The Attack Type Beystadium should be every Blader's first priority.

I have added some things in the "Available Products" section, as well as a whole other paragraph at the bottom.

For future articles on other BeyStadiums, I also suggest that we always write them clearly in comparison with the BeyStadium Attack Type. I think it will make things a lot easier, especially for comprehension.