BeyNews is now opened

I maked new Beyblade Blog: BeyNews. This blog purpose is reflect the latest Beyblade news. 

But, I can't make all post myself. All, who like to help, contact me.
  • Product Reviews
  • Anime News
  • Episodes Summaries
  • WBO News
  • WBO Tournament reports
  • Other Beyblade News
Could I do an article at the end of every month to reflect on that months news, combos, tourneys, and releases?
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:45 PM)K1D Wrote: Could I do an article at the end of every month to reflect on that months news, combos, tourneys, and releases?
Of course. Make wordpress.com account and PM me with this account username. Then I add you to Authors group.
First Author is @[veltrek], Congratulations! Smile
thanks this is my first job

what do you want me to write?
Next author is @[Dt20000].
cool.........
@[Adarsh Abhinav], want to join SmileSmileSmile?
we are getting a lot of authors Smile

my sister is getting upset because I don't know the age requirement what is it
(Mar. 01, 2019  3:35 PM)ks123 Wrote: @[Adarsh Abhinav], want to join SmileSmileSmile?
Board exams, Not free
I hope it’s okat that I posted about RBV15
how do I put my posts in the sectors
Hey, i think the site needs some proper grammar fixes, if you let me join BeyNews i could fix those (no offense, but your grammar isn't the best), aside from that, i want to make articles about each episode that comesu out.
(Mar. 03, 2019  9:19 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Hey, i think the site needs some proper grammar fixes, if you let me join BeyNews i could fix those (no offense, but your grammar isn't the best), aside from that, i want to make articles about each episode that comesu out.
PM me with your email address and I send invite Smile
and you miss spelled comes (don't want to be rude)
(Mar. 03, 2019  9:19 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Hey, i think the site needs some proper grammar fixes, if you let me join BeyNews i could fix those (no offense, but your grammar isn't the best), aside from that, i want to make articles about each episode that comesu out.
I sended invite, but no why no response?

And I search more authors. PM me if you wantSmile
(Mar. 06, 2019  7:53 AM)ks123 Wrote:
I sended invite, but no why no response?

And I search more authors. PM me if you wantSmile

Sorry i was busy with other stuff.
Hey, since im busy with exams, i won't be able to work with BeyNews... sorry.
Can anyone want to join? I search more writers.
I search writers, who can get latest releases and make reviews about these. If you want join, PM me.