[Selling]  BeyFan's Selling Thread (Plastics, HMS, MFB) - Updated 15/6/19

heh, im putting a bid on the dranzer lot!
-EDIT- Im guessing that all of the beys are used?
All are used except for the red Dranzer F and the Dranzer V2 that doesn't have stickers. I don't want them because they were missing the sticker sheets. The red Dranzer F bit chip was a spare one I had which had the Dranzer sticker on it already.
Put up 2 more items on eBay. Red Dragoon MS and Red Phantom Fox MS, both are NIB. Links are in the OP.
Under 16 hours for the Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel lots I have on eBay. Links are in the OP!
Got NIB Dranzer F red version and Dragoon V2 black version for sale. Photos are in the OP.
Posted some stuff up on eBay. All the links are in the OP.
Got a lot of stuff that have the auctions finishing up between 1-5 hours time!
I'm now taking offers for my NIB Red Dranzer F and NIP Clear Blue Dranzer S from WBO members.

Also, now all the items I have listed on eBay have buy it now prices on them.
Now selling Dranzer GT, Dragoon GT, HMS Launcher Grip, and HMS String Launcher. Items will be on sales for WBO members for a very limited time. If I don't sell them quickly, I'm just going to place the items into lots on eBay. Just want to sell these items fast, if I can.
Alright, have added 25 beys and a plastic gen launcher grip for sale! Be quick, items might be put up on eBay tomorrow.
Whats the offer of Dranzer GT Right now?
Okay, have set a definitive end to my WBO sale. Will end Sunday. Make your offers fast. Unsold stuff will end up on eBay.
Okay, since I have gotten too many PMs asking for the current offers for my stuff, I have put the prices next to each item I have gotten an offer for. These are not prices, but offers which need to be beaten in order to get the bey.

Last day of my sale is tomorrow, so be quick to be able to grab some beys before they go for sale on eBay!
Alright, 7 hours and 15 minutes left from the posting of this. Once it is midnight here in Australia, I'll be getting my stuff ready to post up onto eBay.
i just bought your driger f and trypio Joyful_3
Thanks Tokyo boyy! I hope you enjoy the beys Smile

Now the WBO exclusive sale is over. The ones that haven't received offers are going onto eBay. They might be up tomorrow.

Of my current eBay items, I have 6 which are ending tomorrow and another 4 buy it now items that end the following day. Only two items are auctions, they are Driger V2 (red) with Metal Dranzer (yellow) and Dranzer MS with Driger MS.
Okay, I have now put up new auctions on eBay. Links are in the first post of this thread. Also, there are some items I have up on eBay which are ending in under 2 hours!
(May. 01, 2011  3:37 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Thanks Tokyo boyy! I hope you enjoy the beys Smile

Now the WBO exclusive sale is over. The ones that haven't received offers are going onto eBay. They might be up tomorrow.

Of my current eBay items, I have 6 which are ending tomorrow and another 4 buy it now items that end the following day. Only two items are auctions, they are Driger V2 (red) with Metal Dranzer (yellow) and Dranzer MS with Driger MS.

Do you have my tracking no yet?
Sorry for the delay in sending the details. Sent you a PM.
Have added more stuff on eBay. The only auctions I have are for the Beyblade Lots, so everything else has buy it now prices. All items with buy it now prices have been discounted, but they are as low as I can make them. Have knocked off about $5 off the price of each of them.
Updated the OP. Deleted what has been sold and updated the auction prices.
My three auctions have 23 hours left! Get bidding. I've also got NIB Plastics up for grabs, which have a couple of days left. They are buy it now items, no waiting on bids. Am also selling a NIB Red Phantom Fox MS, which is also a buy it now item!
Thanks Beyfan great beyblade and very fast delivery